Browse Search Popular Register Upload Rules User list Login:
RATE GOOD OR GO BEHIND THE UNBREAKABLE WALL >>)|(
for scripting way, do:
goto consol by F11
type
scene.my.variable1=""
press esc
for disc holder on oncollide type in
(e)=>{scene.my.variable1 = e.other.text}
for the screens texture type in
finally, for the discs, the text must be the name of a texture (maybe wood.png) changing it in appearence menu is fine. hope you didnt already do this...:)
i saw this on youtube somewhere...:)
Welcome, King of Algodoo and Phun!!! :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:
easy disk drive:
drive: oncollide is scene.my.(your variable) = e.other.text
Make sure disk touches that block!!!!!!!!!!
disk: text size=smallest (maybe type in -inf)and block with text(readable text) that is"(whatever you want) Disk" fixated on to disk

SO EASY!!!!!!!:) :)
it is easy to make it to math.
code:
(some code)(a number)(+ or - or * or /)(a number)(some code):)
yeah... like i am not making a better computer with less junk:tdown: :tdown:
i hate chrome and chromium(chrome for ubuntu) but otherwise, good!!:cool:
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( i have phun. phun=no laser
:mad: i have phun. no laser.:( :( :mad: :mad: :( :( :mad: :mad:
:mad: phun. no algodoo for me. all i have is phun.

EDIT:
In phun you do this(:lol: ) by doing:
You can change file to .zip and change the file to make a hinge's left, right, or brake(not actual syntax) mouse_left or mouse_right (actual syntax).

EDIT 2(this edit is made about 3 months after the comment was posted):
Now I have Algodoo demo.
When I press tab, it locks up everything except the lasers.
Last edited at 2011/06/12 16:30:24 by cocolover76
Last edited at 2012/03/29 21:13:54 by cocolover76
what variable does the text go to? scene.my.keyboard? scene.my.key? scene.my.text?)|(
:cool: printer:cool:
common way to do keyboard...:)
:y :y :y :)
to fix mario+goomba dies = top of goomba: not killer not immortal the body of goomba: killer not immortal center of marios shoes:killer and immortal Mario other than center of shoes: not killer not immortal :) :) :) :) :) :) :lol: :) :) :) :) :) :lol:
)|(
for ground, make it have a texture of the ground on the NES and it will work because on planes it "tiles" the texture.
did u get rid of black bars at the border of level that are killer?

EDIT:
He must of.
Last edited at 2011/05/08 02:18:32 by cocolover76
when i searched "COMPUTER" this was the first result on the first page
kutis96: 2 things: you can use my keyboard from (edit: my) Renzo PC and you should use variables in thyme instead of lasers so its phun-compatible
Last edited at 2011/05/08 18:44:11 by cocolover76
your face reminds me of me
Nisheeth : it is easy. i havent tried it before, but you just put in HTML code (search HTML tutorials on google) without the <html> and <head>(edit: and without <body> but with whats inside body).(i hope this is how you do it)
Last edited at 2011/05/08 20:01:46 by cocolover76
I am using Ubuntu too... Oh, and you can use ANY windows program on Ubuntu... but, keep using Phun because I can't pay for Algodoo yet.
i thought on a different scene you said you were using Phun under wine because you cant unpack Algodoo uunder Wine.
does the hinge way work with Phun v5.28
make it -inf. that works

EDIT:
for density
Last edited at 2011/06/02 21:46:38 by cocolover76
It did nothing... All I saw was "Surprise blah blah" and a bunch of green dots.
/-------------------------------------\
|'''''''Quote From cheapie''''''''''''''''''|
|--------------------------------------|
|/-------------------------------------|
||Quote From Sgt. Pepper............|
||----------------------------­---------|
||so do you use my idea and chan|
||i no gave you the rights.............|
||0/10.........................................|
||:tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::td|
|\--------------------------------------|
|'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''|
|I gave you credit:'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''|
|''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''|
|/--------------------------------------|
||This scene is a response to:........|
||----------------------------------­-----|
||Title...............................|Aut­hor..|
||----------------------------------------­|
||Elevator with Sensors........|Sgt. Pep|
|\----------------------------------------|
­\-----------------------------------------/
Use * or ' , not . for the ASCII art.

-----------------------------------------