Browse Search Popular Register Upload Rules User list Login:
Search:
I looove the sexyness of phun now!! :*) :drool:
Last edited at 2009/03/20 03:48:12 by Dezzeron
Heh heh, I snapped it's neck! :devil:
LOL! Train?!?! It's more like a stupid airplane with wheels! -5/5:tdown: :tdown:
Last edited at 2009/03/20 02:44:08 by Dezzeron
Yeah, Wow, congratulations on youre n00bness...:tdown: Sucks. 1/5.
Please rate and comment!! :P
@ ant97man: Lol...n00b :+ , well right click on a hinge you make on something, then click on the "hinges" option, and you see the forword back and brake key? click on the [none selected] thing on any of theese, and then press a button!
Heh, cool but why gears for wheels? :huh:
Lol! :lol: :lol:
What? Nothing comes up? It works pefrectly for me! :s
I was working on something just like this!! :)
Please comment and rate! Because youre not a :+ o.k?
Hey, you used my acr from my interactive world upload!! :tdown: :mad:
Ha Ha, it is good! I thought it would be some stupid game like some on here, I rember those things...:|
Let's see you do better. :rolleyes:
Uh...coundnt you get arrested for that, I mean real money pictures?
Lol, 171 downloads and 62 veiws! PLEASE COMMENT AND RATE!!
Last edited at 2009/03/22 16:14:26 by Dezzeron
It's not that amazing really... :/
----> http://www.phunland.com/phunbox/details/17623 <---Check mine out, it's WAY better. ;)
That is a good idea, and phun, ^^ What he said goes for me too. :) 4/6
What bomb? I searched your name but you basicly don't exist! :huh:
Last edited at 2009/03/23 20:42:45 by Dezzeron
It doesn't look at all like youre's! :huh:
Well, I had to call it a phunlet beacuse it wouldn't just let me call it bomb. )|(
And what is that supposed to mean?
IT's not that great, it explodes in mid-air! isin't it supposed to explode when it hits the ground? :s :blink: (p.s. check mine out here!! --> http://www.phunland.com/phunbox/details/17884 <--It's better!)
Last edited at 2009/03/23 21:35:50 by Dezzeron
Thanks man! Now I won't have to :bonk: you!
Yeah, that. Thats actuly happend to me before to.
You know, you could just edit your scene instead of making this same crap over and over again?
I guess I could...Just PM me on the fourms if you want! :)
Hey, Hey, HEY!!! What the heck is this!!??!?:mad: )|(