Browse Search Popular Register Upload Rules User list Login:
Search:
since phunbox changed, i cant download anything! if i do, it opens phun as if i just opened it from the desktop:tdown:
very cool! 10/10:tup: _o_ :*) :) :angel: :lol:
I forgot to say this in my description:o . when you come to a black flip with a one on it, press what ever button you think will work.:huh:
latest comment was a hint.
very nice! 8/10. check out my game I made. i uploaded it on 22nd of march 2009 6:04 PM. go to this place:
you can? cool! that must be a new feature. ill do that now (23rd of march 2009, 1:10 PM).
this place already has 30 downloads! now all it needs is 10 comments that aren't from me. remember. spam comments don't count. and they have to be commenting about how good the game is, otherwise it wont count as a comment.
I don't think there is.
Last edited at 2009/03/23 20:32:46 by crytek
how do you fire?
9 more game comments.
I just finished making level 2, but I haven't uploaded it yet. if you don't know why, read the description.
cool! 7/10. check out my place: http://www.phunland.com/phunbox/details/17839
Last edited at 2009/03/23 23:00:57 by crytek
i just changed the description. instead of 10 game comments, it has to get 60 downloads and it doesnt matter how many comments there are:lol: :love:
Last edited at 2009/03/25 20:38:17 by crytek
right now on march 25th 1:40 PM 2009 there are 55 downloads. just 5 more:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:
Last edited at 2009/03/26 22:24:02 by crytek
8/10!:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tdown: :tdown:
check out my game. its called rolando. click on browse and type in rolando. make sure you read the description. its inportant:yum:
awsome! 7/10:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:
check out my game I made. its called rolando
there are now 60 downloads! the next level will be uploaded in about one minute:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: (60 seconds):blush:
the next level is now available!
nice. 6/10. you should make the train crashable.
7/10 stars
Last edited at 2009/03/27 00:11:01 by crytek
ill give you the credit
thanks:lol:
thats one comment. 2 more. my own comments don't count. neither do spam comments. they have to be comments about the game, and they have to say how phun it is. its funny how the phun website puts a red line under spelling errors. it thinks phun is not a word.:huh:
Last edited at 2009/03/27 21:25:53 by crytek
half way there (25 downloads).
Last edited at 2009/03/27 21:27:19 by crytek
dude! thats so cool! you should make the windows collide with group B and upload it when your done. I rated it 10 stars. check out my game I made. look up rolando at the search bar. please read the description.
8/10
check out my game I made in the scene response. if you like level 1, please try level 2, 3, and the boss. please do in order.
awsome! not even finished?! i'll rate this 8/10 and save the 10 star for when its finished. check out my game. its called rolando. click on my username.
thanks!:lol:
anyone who comments, please say what you rated it.
world 2 is now available! read the description for this:
sorry. I'm kinda tired making these rolando games. there may not be a next level. but these levels are not copyright. you have permission to make your own levels and even upload it!
Last edited at 2009/04/01 02:27:13 by crytek
is it possible to make it add water?
previous | 1 2 3 … 23 | next