Browse Search Popular Register Upload Rules User list Login:
Search:
wow can you explain how that works?
:bonk:
cool
WAY cool verry challenging I finaly completed a lap I salute you_o_
Very cool good job definite 10:tup:
Verry nice i especialy like the timing on the engine, I increased the density on the flywheel, piston and con rod and also the final drive pinion that lets it pull 5X the weight up a fairly steep hill oh also moved the killer in the cylinder down a bit and increased the density of the spawned balls
keep playing with it you have a winner 10/10 :tup:
you realy should put this in scenes in the forums
pretty cool fun challenge
hmm those type joints might work in a spawn engine, hinge stretch is a big problem in some stuff like that 10/10:tup:
Awsome _o_
Absolutly fantastic I realy need some C gears for my project and this will save me a ton of work THANK YOU _o_
NICE:tup:
Brilliant, If I may ask how do you insure only 1 ball per collision?
I'm having a lot of trouble with this on my deltic :tup:
Hi j-dewd, thanks for comenting, the spawned circles about
have to be that size to ensure they get killed. I'm still working
on the thing and will upload an improved version soon

Gent
Last edited at 2009/08/20 01:12:51 by Gent
way cool, still havnt figured it out, but 10/10_o_
stupid question removed
Last edited at 2009/09/01 02:13:29 by Gent
guys if you are on the forums and register and read the instructions you can get Algodoo for $7.25 US if its not worth that to you just keep using the free version
Totaly awsome I'm gonna have to learn to code :tup:
LOL very cute and phun I love your stuff:tup:
Pretty cool idea and nice looks keep tweaking it :)
Why thank you, it was a lot of work and fun figuring out how to actualy build the thing. Oh and I did it in PHUN without the cool new grid.
:rolleyes:
Last edited at 2009/09/29 00:22:17 by Gent
:tup: I gave you a 10 for sneakieness! Please explane how you made the invisible drive shaft links and hid the oncolide script that changes the collision on the "cylinder
head" box :s ??
Last edited at 2009/10/10 15:36:55 by Gent
_o_ Thanks RA2lover, I had no idea that you could glue objects together at a distance :bonk: This opens up gobs of possibilitys that were hard to do with precision at odd angles, thanks again!
WOW that has an insane amount of power :tup:
Some reliability issues but still very nice:tup:
Thanks I think my ignition system is a totaly new thing?:)
BTW its a totaly new from the ground up rebuild the only part that was used from the old version is the flywheel:rolleyes:
Last edited at 2009/10/18 17:24:29 by Gent
Outstanding, wish I could give it a 20 I'll use this _o_
Very nice but awful lag :tup:
Thanks guys:coolgrin:
yea it turns up pretty good at 400hz but the lag is terrible
I get 20+ rad/sec at 100hz and 100% realtime on my comp:rolleyes:
Thanks for the comment Bronie_o_
Last edited at 2009/10/25 15:26:30 by Gent
Very nice and a simple elegant solution I salute you:tup:
previous | 1 2 3 … 36 | next