Ghazanfar Wheel Ali_GavWee A perpetual Gravity Wheel

Introduce yourself to the Algodoo community!

Ghazanfar Wheel Ali_GavWee A perpetual Gravity Wheel

Postby ghazanfar1975 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:36 am

Hello Friends !
I am a Professional Engineer and a postgraduate in Telecommunication Engineering from NUST, Pakistan. I had been working on and designing some Energy Conversion Devices ECDs like Ali_Magmo, AliGen (Ghazanfar Ali Generator and now this Ghazanfar Wheel. The purpose of this device is to somehow harvest gravitational field and utilize it to spin a flywheel. Further we can use the flywheel to run a dc generator to charge a capacitor bank and batteries which can be further utilized to produce AC using inverter. If the design is materialized at large scale in size it can be helpful designing a big power generator using only gravity. I welcome all who love this planet and keep it beautiful with green energy. Please do give credit to my invention and idea by calling it "Ghazanfar Wheel". I just need recognition for this hard work and innovation. Wish you all the best of luck and future success. I have uploded the file in Algobox for your analysis with the name "Ghazanfar Wheel". Please feel free to contact me.
Many Thanks and Kind Regards
Syed Ghazanfar Ali Shah Bukhari
Islamabad, Pakistan
Attachments
GhazanfarWheel1.phz
(545.76 KiB) Downloaded 546 times
Ghazanfar_Wheel.phz
(545.76 KiB) Downloaded 542 times
ghazanfar1975

Re: Ghazanfar Wheel Ali_GavWee A perpetual Gravity Wheel

Postby Kilinich » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:39 pm

:mrgreen:
Well, well, another perpetuum mobile.
It's just algodoo simulation engine error,due to approximation, objects penetration inaccuracy or sim frequency. :geek:
Dream of Algodoo as game development engine...
Kilinich
[Best bug reporter 2010]

Postby Xray » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:42 am

@ghazanfar1975 -- If you truly are a postgraduate professional engineer then you should be intelligent enough to understand that gravity is not a power source. Gravity operates like a mechanical spring. That is, a spring, by itself, can only produce mechanical work when it is used to store and then release potential energy by extending it or compressing it. You can only realize work from gravity when a massive object is moved to a higher elevation. By moving the object, you store potential energy in the object due to the differential between it's original height and its new height. That is how a "grandfather clock" works. A human pulls on the weighted chains which moves the weight to a different position (height). As the weight slowly moves down, due to gravity trying to resolve the height differential, it releases its stored energy in the form of kinetic energy.

As a scientist, you should know not to believe in supernatural (magical) devices such as perpetual motion machines. They do not work and they never CAN work.
Xray

Postby ghazanfar1975 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:37 pm

@Xray Dear Algodoo is a 2D Simulation / Physics Engine. I know it is difficult to contain more mass in a small sized wheel. I designed the same in SpaceClaim 3D SCDM 18 and using its 3D Simulation engine Momentum I made it run. It worked under default settings for different force fields. I produced its STL files and got a 3D Printed scaled down model. Of course it tends to stop after a few runs but on upscale massive model I am sure it will run. Its not a perpetual machine it is just an unbalanced wheel trying to achieve its equilibrium state not a rocket science.
ghazanfar1975

Postby Xray » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:59 pm

@ghazanfar1975 -- You stated in your original post: "The purpose of this device is to somehow harvest gravitational field and utilize it to spin a flywheel." Well, I agree with you that it's not rocket science..... It's pseudo-science! I just hope for your sake that you realize that fact before it destroys you or leaves you in financial ruins. I have read many sad stories of good men who have lost everything while pursuing their dream of creating a "free energy device".

Sincerely,
Xray
Xray

Postby ghazanfar1975 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:34 pm

@Xray. Dear I appreciate your concern. I am not here to earn money. It's just an idea for others to explore similar ways to find energy harvesting techniques. It is a famous saying that if you share your knowledge then you gain more knowledge. There is no free energy it can only be converted from one form to another useful form. Unfortunately, we haven't understood the energy produced by the earth's core and that is the reason we still call those unknown fields the part of pseudo-science. We all were taught 2 quantities. But it limited ourselves to vector quantities and we didn't explore scalar ones. Thanks for your reply.
Stay Blessed.
Kind Regards,
Ghazanfar
ghazanfar1975

Return to Introduction