Unoficcial Algodoo Chat Room

For topics that don't fit under the other topics or forums.

Re: Unoficcial Algodoo Chat Room

Postby electronicboy » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:23 am

standardtoaster wrote:
Chronos wrote:
Shamus wrote:is anyone else gonna join? its getting larger, just add Shamus030 as a contact on skype and ill add you in the chat!

well, since the xat chat is better, already popular, and has more features, i think that your chat FAILS

What features does the xat chat have that the Skype chat doesn't?

hmm.... what about people.
When asking for help, READ THE STICKIES!
electronicboy

Postby standardtoaster » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:08 am

We would have more people if they would actually join the skype chat. You don't have to have a mac to use the chat. Download skype add shamus to your contacts and he'll add you to the chat. It's that easy. And if you can't do it you're to lazy. >.>
standardtoaster

Postby Jrv » Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:10 pm

Got that right...and personally, I'm tired of going in chats with a bunch of children with misconceived superiority complexes, attempting to keep some unnecessary aura of order.
Bang
Jrv
[Best Musician 2010] [Funniest Person 2010] [Most Infamous Member 2010]

Postby Chronos » Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:21 pm

JrvUnleashed wrote:Got that right...and personally, I'm tired of going in chats with a bunch of children with misconceived superiority complexes, attempting to keep some unnecessary aura of order.

which is why the xat one is good :D
TheWinkits wrote:They both looks of cuking amazing
Chronos
[Most Active Member 2010]

Postby Jrv » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:07 pm

Chronos wrote:
JrvUnleashed wrote:Got that right...and personally, I'm tired of going in chats with a bunch of children with misconceived superiority complexes, attempting to keep some unnecessary aura of order.

which is why the xat one is good :D

HAHA-no.
Bang
Jrv

Postby Conundrumer » Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:29 pm

One can say you have a superiority complex for thinking you have the authority and expertise of judging people.
Conundrumer

Postby Jrv » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:25 pm

Conundrumer wrote:

One can say you have a superiority complex for thinking you have the authority and expertise of judging people.

Key word: "misconceived". Though it's highly debatable, that's my opinion.
Bang
Jrv

Postby CrystalCube » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:09 am

Chronos wrote:
Shamus wrote:is anyone else gonna join? its getting larger, just add Shamus030 as a contact on skype and ill add you in the chat!

well, since the xat chat is better, already popular, and has more features, i think that your chat FAILS

Yeah, but when I checked it out now one was talking about Algodoo!
I'm not CrystalCube anymore.
CrystalCube

Postby Conundrumer » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:17 am

CrystalCube wrote:Yeah, but when I checked it out now one was talking about Algodoo!

Do we have to?
Conundrumer

Postby Chronos » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:53 am

CrystalCube wrote:
Chronos wrote:

Yeah, but when I checked it out now one was talking about Algodoo!

its a chat for talking. it doesnt HAVE to be about algophun, but it CAN be if you started a conversation about it there ._.
Chronos

Postby Mystery » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:30 am

standardtoaster wrote:
Chronos wrote:

Well for one if your combot (Who pends every waking minute on xat) and if your bothered to pay for shitty little powers like making your name blue and your smileys upside down (Also like combot) then xat has tons of cool stuff. If you have better things to spend your money on then xat quickly become apparent it is useless and quite bland.
Mystery

Postby Jrv » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:42 pm

Mystery wrote:
standardtoaster wrote:
Chronos wrote:well, since the xat chat is better, already popular, and has more features, i think that your chat FAILS

Well for one if your combot (Who pends every waking minute on xat) and if your bothered to pay for shitty little powers like making your name blue and your smileys upside down (Also like combot) then xat has tons of cool stuff. If you have better things to spend your money on then xat quickly become apparent it is useless and quite bland.

Oh the Irony! Advertises something he hates.
Bang
Jrv

Postby Mystery » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:36 am

I hate xat yes, but i like instant chat and instant chat is much more better with more people.
Mystery

Postby Sonic » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:41 pm

I think xat could be better (espessially the chess) but it serves it's purpose well. It's free, and it's a chatbox. Sure we could pay for all the bells and whisles, but do we really need to? I like Xat because it's simple, and doesn't have all these stupid, useless things that just cause lag.
I do stuff and break things. You know how it is.
Sonic

Postby RicH » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:42 am

IRC can solve all our problems.
Millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. Something terrible has happened.
RicH
[Funniest Person 2010]

Postby Sonic » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:45 pm

I guess...How do you start an IRC chatroom anyway?
I do stuff and break things. You know how it is.
Sonic

Postby standardtoaster » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:30 pm

http://webchat.quakenet.org/

Go there. Type in your desired name and then for the room type Algodoo_Phun
standardtoaster

Postby Tank2333 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:26 pm

i did made a irc chat room once adn could get a bot with help but mostly the most ppl here not know about irc or so
and the webchat dont has many featers right now
but xat isnt even much visited so i dont think a new chat will work
I AM Phundamentalist

Rating: rated 7.3
Filesize: 130.15 kB
Comments: 7
Ratings: 8
download
Newest Scene
Tank2333

Postby Shamus » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:41 am

that's why I only add either respected Algodooers/phunners or I add them and if they start being idiots i kick them from the chat. We are already collaborating on remaking missile command and if you join u can help us with it.
Shamus

Postby Chronos » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:40 am

Shamus wrote:

that's why I only add either respected Algodooers/phunners or I add them and if they start being idiots i kick them from the chat. We are already collaborating on remaking missile command and if you join u can help us with it.

You know that Paradigm, RaraMalum, and Conundrummer all come to this chat, right? So you should collaborate there, so they can help you if you need it.
Chronos

Postby Shamus » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:04 am

Chronos wrote:
Shamus wrote:

You know that Paradigm, RaraMalum, and Conundrummer all come to this chat, right? So you should collaborate there, so they can help you if you need it.

I consider StandardToaster to be the best because he is the most creative, and is he in you chat? NO! mine? yup. I DON'T NEED YOU!
Shamus

Postby RicH » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:18 am

Just stop advertising your chat rooms, kiddos. Both of you.
Jrvunleashed wrote:I'm tired of going in chats with a bunch of children with misconceived superiority complexes, attempting to keep some unnecessary aura of order.
Millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. Something terrible has happened.
RicH
[Funniest Person 2010]

Postby Chronos » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:25 am

Shamus wrote:
Chronos wrote:
Shamus wrote:that's why I only add either respected Algodooers/phunners or I add them and if they start being idiots i kick them from the chat. We are already collaborating on remaking missile command and if you join u can help us with it.

I consider StandardToaster to be the best because he is the most creative, and is he in you chat? NO! mine? yup. I DON'T NEED YOU!

Nice job becoming hostile when I was just letting you know they go there. Also, Standy goes to that one too, not just yours. :|
Chronos

Postby standardtoaster » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:15 am

>.> Yes, I do go there every once in awhile. I'm more of a solo person though unless the person I'm working with is at the same skill as me or higher.
standardtoaster

Postby Jrv » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:36 am

Shamus wrote:
Chronos wrote:
Shamus wrote:that's why I only add either respected Algodooers/phunners or I add them and if they start being idiots i kick them from the chat. We are already collaborating on remaking missile command and if you join u can help us with it.

I don't believe in standardtoster.
Bang
Jrv

Previous

Return to Algodoo in general