Projection TV

This is a forum for Algodoo contests by our users. An official contest forum will be announced shortly.

Projection TV

Postby memaster3 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:50 am

I have created a projection TV base design and I would like some help from someone experienced in thyme in developing it. :mrgreen: Please edit it. Projection TV's revolutionized the TV industry by making large screen TVs much cheaper and more affordable for the average American. For more about how a projection TV works, go to http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/dlp2.htm If you edit it, please give me credit. Here is a link to my design.

Rating: rated 4.5
Filesize: 254.37 kB
Comments: 4
Ratings: 2
download
Last edited by memaster3 on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
memaster3

Re: Projection TV

Postby Versieon » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:51 am

Not the spot to put this, try a colab if you want to work on a project with others
Versieon

Postby Torpedo » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:30 pm

Please use the doobox to upload your scene and then give us the link shown on the bottom left hand side once uploaded, its much more conveniant. and as such i havent downloaded your scene - but was inspired to make a cathode tube of my own design with phospurus fade.

Author: Torpedo
Title: Basic cathode ray device.
File Size: 21.16 kB
Rating: Image
ImageImage

Next up i might make a multi layer version that can play a short animation...
Torpedo

Postby Conundrumer » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:00 pm

Torpedo wrote:Please use the doobox to upload your scene and then give us the link shown on the bottom left hand side once uploaded, its much more conveniant. and as such i havent downloaded your scene - but was inspired to make a cathode tube of my own design with phospurus fade.

Author: Torpedo
Title: Basic cathode ray device.
File Size: 21.16 kB
Rating: Image
ImageImage

Next up i might make a multi layer version that can play a short animation...

That's a nice proof of concept. Not many people know how CRTs work. Don't forget to change the intensity of the laser.
Conundrumer

Postby Torpedo » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:44 pm

Its something i'll keep in mind when i get round to make a screen for watching small animations. for now, i've just made an oscilloscope based on the parts in scene above. check the best laser scene competition thread. ;)
Torpedo

Return to Contests