Well, a phun "jail"?

Discuss the forum itself. Organization, improvements, moderation, etc.

Well, a phun "jail"?

Postby kilebantick » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:48 am

Tehe, i am allready laughing at this suggestion, which i guess means that it is doomed, but i was sitting at school, and me and grady were sort of making as ton of puns.
He was wearing an Alcatraz shirt, and so was i, and then i thought of the word, Algotraz.

Pretty much, it's a section on the forum, that when someone gets suspended, or banned, they can only post in there. Post's in there, do not go towards total post count, nor can anyone that is not banned, or suspended, see them.

This would be usefull (imo(LOL grady XD)) to keep Suspended members from losing heart, and leaving us alltogehter. They can chat with themselves in there. Also, it may give them a chance to appeal their suspension/Banning :)
kilebantick

Re: Well, a phun "jail"?

Postby RicH » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:13 am

They already have a chance to appeal their ban. Ever heard of e-mail?

I wouldn't favor this as they could also spam their hearts out there(although not adding to their post counts), and possibly annoy even more people. A ban is a suspension from the forums, so why even do that?
Millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. Something terrible has happened.
RicH
[Funniest Person 2010]

Postby Chronos » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:07 pm

I think Facepunch has something like this. If you post there asking to be unbanned, you get banned forever. :P
TheWinkits wrote:They both looks of cuking amazing
Chronos
[Most Active Member 2010]

Postby Sonic » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:18 pm

This is a stupid idea. Why would you reward them for getting banned by letting them acess what is essentially another, rule-free, forum?
I do stuff and break things. You know how it is.
Sonic

Postby Rhett97 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:47 pm

Im on chronos side... if they were to make this they would pretty much have to go ahead and make an Off-topic section to
Chronos wrote:There's nothing wrong with swearing. They're just words. People just think they have a bad meaning. What's the difference between shit and poo? Nothing. They're the same.
Rhett97

Postby Mocheeze » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:52 am

Chronos wrote:I think Facepunch has something like this. If you post there asking to be unbanned, you get banned forever. :P

It's called the Refugee Camp.

I'm stuck there 'till the 22nd.

Go to hell, Lithifold.
"When this is all over, I'm gonna-... Ahhh who am I kidding?
-Rebel
Mocheeze

Return to Meta forum