Tool Creator

Suggestions for Algodoo Phun Edition.

Re: Tool Creator

Postby izacque » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:30 pm

:problem: :problem: :problem:

you have awful spelling for an 11 year old... the science channel is a load of bullshit. I suggest you stop watching it. "retarded" machines are actually the pinnacle of artificial intelligence technology at this point. Do you know how much coding it takes for a robot to even understand the concept to "picking something up", or "dropping something", or even interpreting the video images they receive from their optical sensors to see what's in front of their face? You have no idea how complex intelligence is. furthermore, "transfer brain cells." Like I said, the science channel is a load of baloney on rye. you know a brain cell has just as much information carrying capabilities as the number 1. It's when they link together in a neural network that they can do anything at all. the intelligence is not in the cells, but the network. So, if you want a machine as intelligent as a human using brain cells as you processing unit then you need to transfer an entire brain. Artificial intelligence is possible.
[/post]
Paradigm 29 wrote:I've been trying to figure out why people even buy hummers ever since I found out that they don't have machine guns.
izacque

Postby RicH » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:27 am

azrael300 wrote:im 11 and laptop is not majic and majic dosent exsit and it canot have a mind of its own but well if it warnt a laptop or computer well only someho you know how to transfer brain cells.you could add brain cellsto musheens you can add brain cells to the masheans core.and i wach to much science chanel and natinal geografic and it has bin done only that the musheens are retarded wen if thay have a macanical arm,hand and fingers when you tell it to pick up a red ball sometimes thay pick up a diffrent obgect or if you tell it to drop something well you get the point.

Musheens and majic? Wow.
Millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. Something terrible has happened.
RicH
[Funniest Person 2010]

Postby Chronos » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:30 am

Looks like the computer isn't the only one that needs a few brain cells...
TheWinkits wrote:They both looks of cuking amazing
Chronos
[Most Active Member 2010]

Postby izacque » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:44 am

lol
[/post]
Paradigm 29 wrote:I've been trying to figure out why people even buy hummers ever since I found out that they don't have machine guns.
izacque

Postby Momizer » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:12 pm

Just of my thread an argument started. Wow. I got Algodoo for chrismas :D IM SO HAPPY
I use: Algodoo
I like using sliders with springs.
Momizer

Postby izacque » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:11 pm

yay! :D :clap:
[/post]
izacque

Postby woowoo678 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:26 pm

RicH wrote:Musheens and majic? Wow.

Don't forget someho, geografic, bin, and obgect.
"He who smelt it dealt it."
~ Diogenes
[ Twitter ] [ Tumblr ]
woowoo678

Postby lollerskates » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:12 am

azrael300 wrote:im 11 and laptop is not majic and majic dosent exsit and it canot have a mind of its own but well if it warnt a laptop or computer well only someho you know how to transfer brain cells.you could add brain cellsto musheens you can add brain cells to the masheans core.and i wach to much science chanel and natinal geografic and it has bin done only that the musheens are retarded wen if thay have a macanical arm,hand and fingers when you tell it to pick up a red ball sometimes thay pick up a diffrent obgect or if you tell it to drop something well you get the point.

huh?

i'm genuinely dumbfounded.

Could you say that again?
Been here since ~Phun 4.22, but post very infrequently.

I mean VERY infrequently.
lollerskates

Postby Chronos » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:59 am

I'll translate:

"I'm a dumbass that can't type. Please flame me."

:D
TheWinkits wrote:They both looks of cuking amazing
Chronos
[Most Active Member 2010]

Postby lollerskates » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:15 am

Chronos wrote:I'll translate:

"I'm a dumbass that can't type. Please flame me."

:D

Oh. it's all clear now.

HEY BUDDY! LEARN TO TYPE BEFORE YOU POST, MKAY?
Been here since ~Phun 4.22, but post very infrequently.

I mean VERY infrequently.
lollerskates

Postby izacque » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:53 pm

dead topic was dead until untimely bump was untimely and gave us lame joke which was lame.
[/post]
izacque

Postby Matten » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:01 pm

I don't follow your story totally. And what's wrong with your English? I'm 12 and speak Dutch, but my English is much better I think.
Cave Johnson wrote:Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Matten

Previous

Return to Suggestions