Missin Scenes! (again --')

If you have problems installing or running Algodoo Phun Edition, this is where you can get help.
This is also where you should post any bug reports relating to Algodoo Phun Edition.

Missin Scenes! (again --')

Postby AtomikB » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:39 pm

Hi,
I got a new PC (win7) and Phun 5.28 is installed on it. I've made some scenes with this new PC, and I got the same problem as I had woth my laptop (win7): I cannot find these scenes.

On my laptop, the normal folder is:C:\Program Files (x86)\Algodoo Phun Edition\scenes
But my scenes were in that folder :C:\Users\"name of your session"\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files)\Algodoo Phun Edition\scenes

On my new PC, the folder is :C:\Program Files (x86)\Algodoo Phun Edition\scenes
They are not in this Folder, and the folder C:\Users\"name of your session"\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files)\Algodoo Phun Edition\scenes doesnt exists on this new PC...

Where are my scenes? :wtf:

Thank you & sorry for my bad english speaking.
AtomikB

Re: Missin Scenes! (again --')

Postby electronicboy » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:54 pm

I suggest you grab the zip version of phun, and save it to your desktop/my documents folder...

Also, in the virtual store/ folder, look for a folder called 'program files (x86)'... That is my only suggestion...
When asking for help, READ THE STICKIES!
electronicboy

Postby AtomikB » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:17 pm

There is no way to find my scenes? But I can open all my scenes with phun so they are logically somewhere.
AtomikB

Postby electronicboy » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:36 pm

Try:
C:\Users\"name of your session"\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Algodoo Phun Edition\scenes

Either that or download a such as fileseek, and search your disk for *.phz
When asking for help, READ THE STICKIES!
electronicboy

Postby AtomikB » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:10 pm

Yeah! It works with Fileseek!
You have to type a key word of the name of the file and put *.phz in "include files" as you said.
The way to find scenes: C:\Users\nameoftheuser\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Algodoo Phun Edition\scenes
But "Appdata" is invisible on my computer.
Thank you :)
I made a shortcut on my desktop.
AtomikB

Postby BLiu1 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:41 am

:thumbup: Thank You!!! I was having the same problem.
Some advice for water in Phun.
TC42 wrote:Delete the water. Delete it all. Leave no trace of it on your computer. Shut off the water mains. Flip the breakers. Dump anhydrous CuSO4 on it. Move to Timbuktu, buy a mac, and never use phun again. Let me know if it stops the water from splashing.
BLiu1

Return to Help / Bug reports