Script request help!!!

If you have problems installing or running Algodoo Phun Edition, this is where you can get help.
This is also where you should post any bug reports relating to Algodoo Phun Edition.

Script request help!!!

Postby tailgater » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:38 pm

I am making a game and...
I want a box collide and spawn a ball and that ball will become a killer when it collide.

That's all!!! pls help!!!
tailgater

Re: Script request help!!!

Postby TC42 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:27 pm

Put this in the oncollide of the original circle.
Code: Select all
scene.addCircle({ pos:=e.pos; radius:=0.5; color:=[0,0,0,0.5]; oncollide:= (e)=>{e.this.killer=true}; density:=2})

If you want to keep the original circle, make it immortal.
Spambot wrote:Nowadays, memes usually are studied less in the field of biology, but more with the arena of psychology along with sociology. But, the major area of a meme, getting embraced and imitated all the time is what’s at any core connected with any meme.
TC42

Postby tailgater » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:26 pm

I acually need "will NOT be killer" any way it's working great

TY!!!!!!!!!

btw i love ur avatar :D
tailgater

Postby TC42 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:38 pm

Thanks, made it myself in photoshop 6!
Also, if you want to make the original circle delete itself on collision, set the oncollide to
Code: Select all
    scene.addCircle({ pos:=e.pos; radius:=0.5; color:=[0,0,0,0.5]; oncollide:= (e)=>{e.this.killer=true}; density:=2}); e.this.collideset=0; e.this.airfrictionmult=-inf

I've found myself doing a lot of scripting like this recently...
Spambot wrote:Nowadays, memes usually are studied less in the field of biology, but more with the arena of psychology along with sociology. But, the major area of a meme, getting embraced and imitated all the time is what’s at any core connected with any meme.
TC42

Return to Help / Bug reports