Negetive key binding

If you have problems installing or running Algodoo Phun Edition, this is where you can get help.
This is also where you should post any bug reports relating to Algodoo Phun Edition.

Negetive key binding

Postby FuzzyLogicBrain » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:58 pm

is it possible to bind a key, so that when it is NOT pressed, it is acivated
these guys are awesome. <- full stop
FuzzyLogicBrain

Location: when online, on the computer. when not, probably on it anyways. ;D lulz

Re: Negetive key binding

Postby TC42 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:14 pm

I don't think you can bind a key, but you can use a scripted switch. Please note that key binding is not saved with the scene! So just make a simple scripted switch, and make it so that a box collides with another when the key is not pressed, but doesn't collide with that box when a key is pressed. I will soon be uploading an awesome 4x4 which uses this 'switchboard' method, similar to what you want. You may want to check out some of Kilinich's scenes; he has a thingamabob which gives an event whenever a key is pressed, and when said key is released.

No, I do not specifically seek out your topics; I use the 'recent posts' button
Spambot wrote:Nowadays, memes usually are studied less in the field of biology, but more with the arena of psychology along with sociology. But, the major area of a meme, getting embraced and imitated all the time is what’s at any core connected with any meme.
TC42

Re: Negetive key binding

Postby FuzzyLogicBrain » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:27 pm

TC42 wrote:No, I do not specifically seek out your topics; I use the 'recent posts' button

wanst gonna ask that dude, its just ive been on algodoo for quite some thyme now (<horrid joke), and my father was extreemly reluctant to allow me to have an email, (i dont blame him, what with all this hacking and sexual cyber abuse going on). ive just been posting alot of questions that have been building up for the past 6 months. the list is almost gone now already, eccept for one more (i think). anyway, thanks for answering. :thumbup:
these guys are awesome. <- full stop
FuzzyLogicBrain

Location: when online, on the computer. when not, probably on it anyways. ;D lulz

Return to Help / Bug reports