Transform into box/circle in thyme language

If you have problems installing or running Algodoo Phun Edition, this is where you can get help.
This is also where you should post any bug reports relating to Algodoo Phun Edition.

Transform into box/circle in thyme language

Postby FuzzyLogicBrain » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:09 am

The liquify scripting is well known, but what about the transform into box/circle?
these guys are awesome. <- full stop
FuzzyLogicBrain

Location: when online, on the computer. when not, probably on it anyways. ;D lulz

Re: Transform into box/circle in thyme language

Postby TC42 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:37 am

I'm pretty sure there isn't one... I'm also pretty sure that this is one of the major complaints of scripters... can you delete the object and spawn a new one in the shape that you want?
Spambot wrote:Nowadays, memes usually are studied less in the field of biology, but more with the arena of psychology along with sociology. But, the major area of a meme, getting embraced and imitated all the time is what’s at any core connected with any meme.
TC42

Re: Transform into box/circle in thyme language

Postby FuzzyLogicBrain » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:41 pm

No, I can't. I made an automatic lazer cutter (cuts something that looks like cheese). I'm trying to make a sandwich maker for one of my friends, and the blocks of cheese are geometries, and have cr** colision bounderies. One block went right through a killer block of the same collideset. Thanks for answering TC42 :)
these guys are awesome. <- full stop
FuzzyLogicBrain

Location: when online, on the computer. when not, probably on it anyways. ;D lulz

Return to Help / Bug reports