Gui invisible!

If you have problems installing or running Algodoo Phun Edition, this is where you can get help.
This is also where you should post any bug reports relating to Algodoo Phun Edition.

Gui invisible!

Postby jnde011 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:18 am

I can't see the GUI for example the option button is invisible but i can see the text just not the buttons i can't even see any of the tools. Please help i was looking forward to playing this game and now it's not working :cry:
jnde011

Re: Gui invisible!

Postby electronicboy » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:38 pm

I'm going to assume that you're posting in the wrong section of the forums, and are actually using Algodoo, and not algodoo phun edition?

Please read the Requesting Help topic, This will tell you how to request help efficiently, as your topic leaves very little, if nothing for me to go off.

Please use the search tool as suggested in the requesting help, I'm sure you'll be able to find something which may help.
The second topic I've attached includes instructions on how to update your GPU drivers,
If nether help, please reply with a bug report as stated in the readme.

[readme] Requesting help
System Requirements; [Shaders Not Supported]

I've managed to grab this, it might help, however if you have an AMD GPU, you may have to open the amd CCC to change the settings to texture settings to balanced, and play a little with other values (the default button will restore the settings if you break something, leave overdrive alone!)

The usual attempt for a fix at graphical issues is to try blindly enter the following into the console (open with the tidel key, the one below ESC) and paste the code in with CTRL-V and press enter and restart algodoo, or add the following to the end of the config file in My Documents:
Code: Select all
GUI.useBuffering = false

When asking for help, READ THE STICKIES!
electronicboy

Algodoo menu error, backgrounds not visible

Postby fefaber » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:29 pm

Hello,

Just installed Algodoo for my study @ fontys. I use a Toshiba Satellite notebook, win7 64bit, ati radeon 4600, two monitors. Program starts, but the menu backgrounds are not visilble.

Please help!

fefaber
fefaber

Re: Gui invisible!

Postby supermax74 » Mon May 04, 2015 10:50 am

Same here
supermax74

Return to Help / Bug reports