Bug with comments

If you have problems installing or running Algodoo on your iPad, or have found a bug or need in-game help - this is it!

Bug with comments

Postby Airmaster » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:19 pm

Firstly, I want to apologize for my English.
I found a bug that does not allow users to add comments to the scene, or change the rating of the scene.
If the scene immediately after loading the server. Upload scene again by pressing "Save and re-Share" (for better previews or minor changes) lost the ability to leave comments.
Airmaster

Re: Bug with comments

Postby electronicboy » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:50 pm

Got a link to the scene with this issue?
Seems like this is potentially intentional, removing the ability to comment/vote on scenes which have been copied or something, this was a common issue back in the day when you'd modify somebodies scene in order to fix something, you'd upload it with both disabled as to show that it wasn't your own scene, chances are you can just hit the edit button inside your browser and re-enable the comments and voting.
When asking for help, READ THE STICKIES!
electronicboy

Postby Airmaster » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:45 am

Here is a link to an example.
If this kind of chip program , I'm sorry , I thought that it should not be.
Airmaster

Postby electronicboy » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:16 pm

If you click the edit button on the scenes page, you will see 3 checkboxes near the bottom, these are probably what you're looking for.

as I've said, it's an intentional feature which was added back in the day when it was requested by the community.
When asking for help, READ THE STICKIES!
electronicboy

Return to Help / Bug reports