Laptop Suite Redirecting Documents to Shared Folder

If you have problems installing or running Algodoo on your iPad, or have found a bug or need in-game help - this is it!

Laptop Suite Redirecting Documents to Shared Folder

Postby djdannydent » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:45 pm

Hi, My Local Primary School has 10 Laptops that redirect their documents to a shared folder on a File Server. I have installed algodoo on the laptops and I’m having issues when loading up the program, it hangs then crashes. When I take the documents redirect off and algodoo recreates the files in my documents it’s fine. My problem is multiple machines accessing the same algodoo folder in the shared documents, is there any way to change this manually so when the program opens it defaultly looks to a local folder? Thanks
djdannydent

Re: Laptop Suite Redirecting Documents to Shared Folder

Postby Ken3344 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:50 pm

I have been able to make folders on Algodoo where I would I could store different scenes in different places. However, I couldn't figure out how to save my scenes in the correct folder until I figured out a way to do that in Algodoo's saving process. I am not sure how you can automatically do that with your situation, but my situation could help you with yours. ;)
Hello my name is Kenlimepie. I'm an Algodoo Enthusiast, and Marble Racer. I run a Youtube channel which is about Algodoo Marble Racing, but I am not afraid to design new ideas in this program. https://www.youtube.com/c/kenlimepie
Ken3344

Return to Help / Bug reports