Hello - Looking to do some neat things...

Introduce yourself to the Algodoo community!

Hello - Looking to do some neat things...

Postby millertime88 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:24 am

Hey there, found this program searching online, what a cool program! Ill be spending a bit of time learning how to use it, my disadvantage is that I'm not well versed in actual physics or math as far as equations and computation, otherwise I understand the gist of the general laws of physics out there, particularly involved with aviation.

What I'd like to do with Algodoo is create models and record them as animations for a textbook about aviation meteorology, particularly helping students visualize how the atmosphere works, thermo and fluid dynamics, and was hoping to get some assistance with scripting because I believe its the only way to achieve what I'd like to achieve. Whatever I create I will share for free on here. Let me know if you can provide such assistance!
millertime88

Re: Hello - Looking to do some neat things...

Postby grantypoo » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:56 pm

Forums are pretty dead, by the way. The "heydey" of Algodoo was years ago.

Have you seen Algobox? If not, go there by clicking it in the upper right. You can use the search function and see if anything like what you're trying to do has already been created. Then download it, and look at the scripts used, see if it can help teach you how to do what you want.
grantypoo

Return to Introduction