Ghazanfar Wheel Ali_GavWee A perpetual Gravity Wheel

Introduce yourself to the Algodoo community!

Ghazanfar Wheel Ali_GavWee A perpetual Gravity Wheel

Postby ghazanfar1975 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:36 am

Hello Friends !
I am a Professional Engineer and a postgraduate in Telecommunication Engineering from NUST, Pakistan. I had been working on and designing some Energy Conversion Devices ECDs like Ali_Magmo, AliGen (Ghazanfar Ali Generator and now this Ghazanfar Wheel. The purpose of this device is to somehow harvest gravitational field and utilize it to spin a flywheel. Further we can use the flywheel to run a dc generator to charge a capacitor bank and batteries which can be further utilized to produce AC using inverter. If the design is materialized at large scale in size it can be helpful designing a big power generator using only gravity. I welcome all who love this planet and keep it beautiful with green energy. Please do give credit to my invention and idea by calling it "Ghazanfar Wheel". I just need recognition for this hard work and innovation. Wish you all the best of luck and future success. I have uploded the file in Algobox for your analysis with the name "Ghazanfar Wheel". Please feel free to contact me.
Many Thanks and Kind Regards
Syed Ghazanfar Ali Shah Bukhari
Islamabad, Pakistan
Attachments
GhazanfarWheel1.phz
(545.76 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
Ghazanfar_Wheel.phz
(545.76 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
ghazanfar1975

Re: Ghazanfar Wheel Ali_GavWee A perpetual Gravity Wheel

Postby Kilinich » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:39 pm

:mrgreen:
Well, well, another perpetuum mobile.
It's just algodoo simulation engine error,due to approximation, objects penetration inaccuracy or sim frequency. :geek:
Dream of Algodoo as game development engine...
Kilinich
[Best bug reporter 2010]

Return to Introduction