Minecraft

About programs, games and other things related to Algodoo and Phun.

Re: Minecraft

Postby Matten » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:05 am

Minecraft

Algodoo related

???
Cave Johnson wrote:Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Matten

Postby monstertje3 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:15 am

Matten wrote:
Minecraft

Algodoo related

???

i think minecraft is actually related to minecraft algodoo, as it lets you build lots of things with your creativity, and it is near infinite, the reason why i only like algodoo and minecraft.

???
Last edited by monstertje3 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Basically, there are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who know binary, and those who don't.
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until they open their mouths.
monstertje3

Postby Matten » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:20 am

monstertje3 wrote:i think minecraft is actually related to minecraft, as it lets you build lots of things with your creativity, and it is near infinite, the reason why i only like algodoo and minecraft.

???

I actually mean that he talks about Minecraft only, and not Minecraft and Algodoo. Talking about a Minecraft server would fit more in the living room (in my opinion).

Edit:
monstertje3 wrote:i think minecraft is actually related to minecraft

I think you mean Algodoo instead of Minecraft somewhere.
Cave Johnson wrote:Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Matten

Postby monstertje3 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:08 pm

fail me :oops: :oops:
Basically, there are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who know binary, and those who don't.
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until they open their mouths.
monstertje3

Return to Algodoo related