Nostalgia bomb

About programs, games and other things related to Algodoo and Phun.

Nostalgia bomb

Postby FRA32 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:32 pm

I've gotten the idea to view a video from years ago, the one that got me into algodoo in the first place, and figured that maybe you also want to remember the old days a bit. I am referring to the original Phun trailer video. Back then I found it interesting and the music was quite nice, but now the music just makes me think of the old days of algodoo/phun, way before these camps even begun.

I miss those days a little...
Last edited by FRA32 on Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FRA32

Re: Nostalgia bomb

Postby Wild Bill » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:47 pm

I downloaded the first version of Phun when it first came out but didn't do much with it at first but after about 6 months I finally built my first object, a tank with a working gun. I was hooked after that! The Phunbox is still there and I like to go back and look at how far Phun/Algodoo has gone and how much my scenes have progressed. I was honored when Ken asked me to help with the beta testing of Algodoo after he saw my first scuba diver scene made with Phun, I even got an Algodoo/Algoryx shirt and one of my scenes included as a sample scene with Algodoo. Thank you Emil and Ken.
Wild Bill

Re: Nostalgia bomb

Postby Ken3344 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:20 am

Huh, have I been caught in a parallel universe? I don't recall me being on Algodoo *this* early...

It's so weird having one of the early developers of Algodoo share my name! :lol:
Hello my name is Kenlimepie. I'm an Algodoo Enthusiast, and Marble Racer. I run a Youtube channel which is about Algodoo Marble Racing, but I am not afraid to design new ideas in this program. https://www.youtube.com/c/kenlimepie
Ken3344

Return to Algodoo related