Golems Universal Constructor

About programs, games and other things related to Algodoo and Phun.

Golems Universal Constructor

Postby ARKtest » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:22 pm

Hey guys. I've been playing around with Golems probably as long, if not longer than Phun. I have to be honest, I've spent far more time on Golems once I really got into physics simulating/sandbox mucking around.

Golems is a 3D recreational physics simulator. That pretty much sums it up. The coolest thing is that like Phun Golems gives you more of a tool set to create what ever you want vs a rigid creation system.

Unfortunately the original forum got murdered by bots a while back. Fortunately I started a new forum at http://bgucfanforum.runboard.com/

Please check it out. If you like it, join the community and let us know.
ARKtest

Re: Golems Universal Constructor

Postby ukuru.gejacoya » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:44 pm

so cool, the only thing alike I was aware of was garry's mod. will definitely check this out, thanks for the heads up!
ukuru.gejacoya

Re: Golems Universal Constructor

Postby ARKtest » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:32 pm

No problem at all. I'm glad to see some interest!

There is finally a intro tutorial up for Golems to help you get used to some of the controls and start working on machines. With more involvement from the community it would be easy to make more how-to videos for specific problems people are having.

We also have started a partnership with a music group to help spread the word and have a steady stream of music for videos and the like. Check out Universal Constructors on YouTube.
ARKtest

Return to Algodoo related