Algodoo v1.6.0 Translations for Brazil

About translations of Algodoo, the website and other resources related to Algodoo. See also http://www.algodoo.com/translations for a list of available translations.

Algodoo v1.6.0 Translations for Brazil

Postby CaioBrasil » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:29 am

-English-

Hello guys forum tava studying a little about translations of Algodoo, I was looking for had Algodoo 1.6.0 translation in Portuguese-Brazil, had not then I'm doing a translation for it, using as a basis for the English translation, and the deadline me to finish will be a maximum of one week, then I'll post the download link in the translation will have three files: "Portuguese.png" - The flag of the country, "Portuguese_help" - the Help File, and "Portuguese.cfg" - The Translation.

And a little tutorial on how these three files in the correct folder.

It is this personal thank you, is 40%!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Portugês-
Olá pessoal do fórum tava estudando um pouco sobre traduções do algodoo, eu tava procurando se tinha tradução do algodoo 1.6.0 em Português-Brasil, não tinha ai eu estou fazendo uma tradução para ele, usando como base a tradução do inglês, e o prazo para eu terminar será de no maximo 1 semana, ai eu postarei o link de download, na tradução terá 3 arquivos: "Portuguese.png" - A Bandeira do País, "Portuguese_help" - O Arquivo de Ajuda, e "Portuguese.cfg" - A Tradução.
E um pequeno tutorial de como por esses 3 arquivos na pasta correta.

É isso pessoal obrigado, ta em 40% !!!

:clap: :clap:
CaioBrasil

Re: Algodoo v1.6.0 Translations for Brazil

Postby CaioBrasil » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:42 am

-Englsih-
When it is ready, I'll post a print (picture) as it was!!!

I used Google Translate to write in English
If you find errors in English, Sorry !!!

-Português-
Quando ficar pronto postarei um print (imagem) de como ficou !!!

Eu usei o Google Tradutor para escrever em ingles
Se você encontrar erros em Inglês, Desculpa !!
CaioBrasil

Re: Algodoo v1.6.0 Translations for Brazil

Postby Ivan » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:11 pm

Hi CaioBrasil!
CaioBrasil wrote:And a little tutorial on how these three files in the correct folder.

If you are also planing to make a translation for Algodoo versions newer than 1.7.0, you can make algodoo installer packages (.phi) so you don't have to make a tutorial on how to install language files because .phi-s are easy to install.
.phi files are explained here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4376
Ivan

Return to Algodoo translations