Little help please

Post questions about the webshop. NEVER post credit card information, license keys or any other personal information.

Little help please

Postby gameaddictwn » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:46 pm

Okay so here's what happened: My mom bought the game for me under her name (not old enough for credit card) now I want to post my scenes under the scenes part of the website but it says I need a account. My mom doesn't remember her details or username and didn't save the email. So how can I make a account there so I can post my scenes there?
gameaddictwn

Re: Little help please

Postby TC42 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:53 pm

An algobox account and algodoo are two different things; you can make an algobox account even when you don't have algodoo/phun. Also note that a forums account and an algobox account are two different things.
Spambot wrote:Nowadays, memes usually are studied less in the field of biology, but more with the arena of psychology along with sociology. But, the major area of a meme, getting embraced and imitated all the time is what’s at any core connected with any meme.
TC42

Postby gameaddictwn » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:57 pm

TC42 wrote:An algobox account and algodoo are two different things; you can make an algobox account even when you don't have algodoo/phun. Also note that a forums account and an algobox account are two different things.

So how do I make a new account to post my scenes. I don't see a register button
gameaddictwn

Postby electronicboy » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:22 pm

apparently you didn't look hard enough :P
When asking for help, READ THE STICKIES!
electronicboy

Return to Webshop FAQ and support