Alternative Payment Method

Post questions about the webshop. NEVER post credit card information, license keys or any other personal information.

Alternative Payment Method

Postby Daemonicus » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:25 pm

Hi

I am so pleased that Algodoo has finally been released. My son and I have had some great fun creating things on Phun and with the added tools of Algodoo the fun just increases. However, I do not own a credit card I only have Switch, Maestro (both uk cards) and Paypal. I have read that you are trying to support Paypal but I would hate to miss out on the excellent offer price.

Can you please let me know if the Paypal side of things will be sorted before the offer ends or if other payment methods are going to be offered.

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work

Yours sincerely

Dave.
Daemonicus

Re: Alternative Payment Method

Postby Rhett97 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:28 pm

Well i dont know if they sell visa in the UK so if it does go buy a Green dot Debit card from walmart and put about 15 euros on it
Chronos wrote:There's nothing wrong with swearing. They're just words. People just think they have a bad meaning. What's the difference between shit and poo? Nothing. They're the same.
Rhett97

Postby Daemonicus » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:33 pm

Hi

Thanks for your rapid reply Rhett97. Unfortunatly we do not have Walmart in the UK to my knowledge and no quick pre-pay credit cards.

If anyone knows anything different or could help me out with any other info please let me know.

Thanks again.

Dave.
Daemonicus

Postby Ivanlul » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:17 am

I messaged the admin about this a while ago.
here:

Re: Payment method

by Ivanlul
Hello, I've been using phun for over a year and I'd really like to buy Algodoo, only problem is that I don't have a credit card. Are there any other payment methods that you would accept? Paypal would be nice.

by admin
Hi,
Yes, we plan to add support for PayPal, but it may take a week or two since we need proper testing and debugging of it. It has high priority though, so we will do our best to get it up and running asap.

/Ken

by Ivanlul
Will I still be able to get the limited offer on Algodoo?

by admin
I'm sorry. I can't comment any further on the time period or volume for the limited offer, but we will keep it in mind that some of our community users have a hard time purchasing Algodoo using credit cards.
Ivanlul

Postby admin » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:02 pm

As much as we would like it, we will not be able to have PayPal payments up and running before the community discount expires. I recommend that you ask a friend with a Visa or Mastercard to assist you.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Webshop FAQ and support