Questions

Post questions about the webshop. NEVER post credit card information, license keys or any other personal information.

Questions

Postby sbrown » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:06 am

Nobody wants to answer my questions in the other thread. So I am looking to have them answered here:
1. It says service and maintenance for 1 year, does this mean I can download updates and new versions for 1 year then?

2. After 1 year, will I still be able to use the current version I have, or will it expire?

3. Will I be able to download the same version, if I need to reinstall the program?

4. I know the US version is ~ $45, will it be marked up for CAD, or will it also be around $45?

5. Is there a limit to the number of times I can use my CD key? (Not necessarily installing on multiple computers, but reinstalling on the same computer after reformatting)

6. Are there any differences between the discounted version and the regular one?
admin wrote:I get the impression that this fellow is not best friends with the community since he is trumpeting out the secret phunland community discount to the world. I sense evil.
sbrown

Re: Questions

Postby kilebantick » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:08 am

Oh dear god brown. You do not create a new thread because someone will not read your old one, you wait untill someone with sufficient knowledge gets online, reads it, and answers.
kilebantick

Postby Rhett97 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:56 pm

Well kile(dont take this the wrong way) but your being kindof a douche because all he wanted to know if there is free updates... and you start trolling him because you saw someone with the same name on a hack forum..... big woop
Chronos wrote:There's nothing wrong with swearing. They're just words. People just think they have a bad meaning. What's the difference between shit and poo? Nothing. They're the same.
Rhett97

Postby Paradigm 29 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:08 am

Rhett97 wrote:Well kile(dont take this the wrong way) but your being kindof a douche because all he wanted to know if there is free updates... and you start trolling him because you saw someone with the same name on a hack forum..... big woop

Rhett... You don't post two topics that are exactly the same. If anything you bump the old one. So please stop posting to raise your post count ;)

1. Basically like warranty or tech support for a year.

2. Your copy will not expire.

3. Yes.

4. What is CAD? Canada? wtf?

5. Yes there is, one.

6. No.

search the forums and you'll find these answers. There is never a reason to post the exact same topic twice
Paradigm 29

Postby Rhett97 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:27 am

Yes i understand the dont post two topics over the same thing and i agree with it its just kiles being a douche to this guy..
we dont want him to go tell all his friends that the people here are dicks
Chronos wrote:There's nothing wrong with swearing. They're just words. People just think they have a bad meaning. What's the difference between shit and poo? Nothing. They're the same.
Rhett97

Postby Conundrumer » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:07 am

Rhett97 wrote:we dont want him to go tell all his friends that the people here are dicks

We also don't want him to go tell all his friends that the people here are massive post whores.
Conundrumer

Postby Rhett97 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:09 am

Well im pretty sure they wont care about that =P
Rhett97

Postby Conundrumer » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:28 am

Rhett97 wrote:Well im pretty sure they wont care about that =P

WE DO JESUS FREAKING CHRIST YOU'RE SO ANNOYING
Adding you to foe list now
Conundrumer

Postby admin » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:37 am

Thanks all for filling in.
The FAQ should also answer those questions.
See: http://www.algodoo.com/wiki/FAQ
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:33 am

I get the impression that this fellow is not best friends with the community since he is trumpeting out the secret phunland community discount to the world. I sense evil. Time is running very, very short on this discount now!

http://digg.com/software/Algodoo_Released_80_off
admin
Site Admin

Return to Webshop FAQ and support