Algodoo games by myself

Discuss how to have fun with Algodoo, how to create games, and entertaining scenes.

Algodoo games by myself

Postby FRA32 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:15 pm

Hey there
I am FRA32 and I post many minigame scenes in algodoo. They are all made from spontaneous ideas, but I would be glad if you could suggest new game's I should make or some thyme twists that could be very usefull. I often use thyme in creating games, as it makes you able to do almost everthing.
I am currently running a little game series called "the factory". I currently reached 4 parts, and the 5th one which is still developing will be something like a finale. You could check them out, or suggest new ideas for them, as i need maany ideas :crazy: . Other games I created are called gravity car, Chainreaction minigame, Hovercraft missle escape, and one really small shooting game which I made out of boredom.
Games that are already in progress and will be released at random times:
A gravity platformer game, where you game character frequently changes the gravity dierction to up,down,left or right.
another chainreaction game as a sequel to the first
one little ball game
and aaalll the games you could suggest here in the future :lol:
I hope you will find many suggestions for my scenes or just have fun with them. :D
FRA32

Re: Algodoo games by myself

Postby Anbang11 » Sun May 17, 2015 12:57 pm

Yeah.
How about a game about your logo? 90877
When your computer has multiple cores but uses programs that only supports single core....
That's Algodoo!
Anbang11

Re: Algodoo games by myself

Postby FRA32 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:12 am

Do people really love my logo so much? But sure, if you want it, i make it :lol: btw, I luv that you are having mandlebrot as avatar :)
FRA32

Return to Algodoo for fun