A few quick questions

For topics that don't fit under the other topics or forums.

Re: A few quick questions

Postby sbrown » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:14 am

But my question is, after 1 year, I know the program will work, but not update. However, will i be able to download the program with the updates and patches I got in year 1, and be able to use it for years to come? I just don't want to end up paying 45 dollars every time i reformat. :lol:
admin wrote:I get the impression that this fellow is not best friends with the community since he is trumpeting out the secret phunland community discount to the world. I sense evil.
sbrown

Postby Fujitsu » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:19 am

The info I get from silok's post is that Algoryx gaurentees to continue work on algodoo for at least a year. Not make it so that your particular program stops updating after that year.
Gimmie money.
Fujitsu

Postby sbrown » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:20 am

Fujitsu wrote:The info I get from silok's post is that Algoryx gaurentees to continue work on algodoo for at least a year. Not make it so that your particular program stops updating after that year.

Thanks. I will be buying it tomorrow (hope the discount dosen't end :( )
admin wrote:I get the impression that this fellow is not best friends with the community since he is trumpeting out the secret phunland community discount to the world. I sense evil.
sbrown

Postby Conundrumer » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:35 pm

sbrown wrote:
Fujitsu wrote:The info I get from silok's post is that Algoryx gaurentees to continue work on algodoo for at least a year. Not make it so that your particular program stops updating after that year.

Thanks. I will be buying it tomorrow (hope the discount dosen't end :( )

There are enough discounted versions for the whole active Phun community, I've been told.
Conundrumer

Previous

Return to Algodoo in general