I MADE AN ALGODOO MOVIE

For topics that don't fit under the other topics or forums.

I MADE AN ALGODOO MOVIE

Postby crytek » Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:52 am

Hi guys! I recently re-watched some of my old Algodoo movies from 10ish years ago on my crytek5000 YouTube channel and cringed really badly. But despite the cringe, I still found them to be somewhat entertaining. So it inspired me to start making them again! But this time I'm actually putting a lot of effort into it! By that I mean I took the time to come up with an interesting story line, made believable movie sets in Algodoo, put in MANY awesome and realistic sound effects (instead of making a POOSH sound with my mouth), added some cool visual effects with After Effects, and even composed my own music for it!

I would love for it to get as popular as my old Algodoo videos did, but I doubt that'll happen. Still, doesn't mean I can't try!

Btw, this is just the first episode so you don't really get a taste of what the full story line is yet. That will come in the future episodes.

It would mean a lot to me if you guys watched it! It would mean even more if you liked, commented, and subscribed!

I would love to hear from you all about what you think of it! Keep me motivated enough to finish this series!

crytek

Re: I MADE AN ALGODOO MOVIE

Postby faytree » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:40 am

Hey, Crytek! welcome back, it's been a while :wave:

The story you uploaded is very well done, I'm looking forward to see more of it! :thumbup:
Spoiler: show
and don't you hate it when cars and bullets pop out in the middle of your show?

[spoiler]if you don't mind, someone has made a discord channel for the Algodoo community, there are some people hanging out there including me, so, feel free to join https://discord.gg/pFrxvRY
waiting for semester break to come...
faytree

Re: I MADE AN ALGODOO MOVIE

Postby crytek » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:46 am

faytree wrote:Hey, Crytek! welcome back, it's been a while :wave:

The story you uploaded is very well done, I'm looking forward to see more of it! :thumbup:
Spoiler: show
and don't you hate it when cars and bullets pop out in the middle of your show?

[spoiler]if you don't mind, someone has made a discord channel for the Algodoo community, there are some people hanging out there including me, so, feel free to join https://discord.gg/pFrxvRY

Hey thanks a lot! I was beginning to think I'd never get any feedback on this, lol. I unfortunately dont have access to my crytek5000 YouTube channel anymore so getting this video popular will be quite the challenge
crytek

Return to Algodoo in general