Transfer Scenes and Phunlets to new computer

For topics that don't fit under the other topics or forums.

Transfer Scenes and Phunlets to new computer

Postby dfran1972 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:21 pm

Hello, I am newer to Algodoo but my 5 year old son loves it and is becoming a master. I want him to stop using my precious MacBook and want to move Algodoo to our other laptop (Windows HP). I want to move all of his scenes and phunlets over so it's a pretty direct match on both computers. Is there an easy way to do that? I can't even seem to find the scenes or phunlets on my MacBook (wonder if they are hidden for some reason). Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Dave and Maddox
dfran1972

Re: Transfer Scenes and Phunlets to new computer

Postby Ken3344 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:18 pm

You can do that, and it's easy! Go to Finder, then Go, then go to folder. Put this in: /Users/(Your Name Here)/Library/Application Support/Algodoo/scenes
Your scenes folder has the scenes and phunlets of Algodoo. Copy that and put it into a place so you can transfer it to your new computer.
Do a similar thing on your other laptop. (I don't know if the folder finding system is similar on Windows but you can look for a tutorial) Then go into scenes folder and paste your scenes in it!
If you have any problems while doing this, ask me!

-Kenlimepie
Hello my name is Kenlimepie. I'm an Algodoo Enthusiast, and Marble Racer. I run a Youtube channel which is about Algodoo Marble Racing, but I am not afraid to design new ideas in this program. https://www.youtube.com/c/kenlimepie
Ken3344

Return to Algodoo in general