The algodoo wikia contaminated by marble race fights

For topics that don't fit under the other topics or forums.

The algodoo wikia contaminated by marble race fights

Postby FRA32 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:46 am

So, because of some comment, the algodoo wikia caught my attention, just so I could notice how 4-5 users at the age of 4-5 years are there unleashing the full power of kid to edit each others profile and write the hugest c**p about each other. I have no idea how much the wikia is in contact with algodoo itself, but I cant stand that these kids use the wikia for screaming at each other rather than providing information. Someone needs to support me in extinguishing that flamewar and getting rid of the childs, or somehow decreasing the editting ability users have on that wikia, so noone keeps editting foreign profile descriptions. I wanted to start adding informational pages to the wikia as it seemed abandoned, and now People like ultragamer564 use the wikia to scream at marblerace dislikers. I dont want another algodoo website to fall into the hands of those marble kids.
FRA32

Re: The algodoo wikia contaminated by marble race fights

Postby pnvv » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:24 pm

I'm not sure if it was Algoryx who created the wiki or someone else. I though for a minute about getting an account and annoying them all into leaving.

(/)(°,,,°)(/)
pnvv

Postby FRA32 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:06 pm

I sort of made it my job to add pages like in a usual wikia, and delete any content made as a form of conversation or argument. I also will prevent those guys from focussing on the marble stuff when making pages.
FRA32

Postby electronicboy » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:43 pm

Wikia was probably created by some randomer in the community and not by Algoryx.

We used to have a wiki, however it kinda got removed when they replaced the main website with a wordpress setup :/
When asking for help, READ THE STICKIES!
electronicboy

Return to Algodoo in general