Key Bind list

For topics that don't fit under the other topics or forums.

Key Bind list

Postby RobtAWZ » Thu May 21, 2015 10:37 pm

Is there a list of all possible bindable keys and mouse buttons? Specifically I am looking for (according to AutoHotkey):
Code: Select all
VirtualKey   Scan Code    Key
9C           07F          WheelLeft
9D           07F          WheelRight

Currently when I use the mouse wheel to drag the screen around or zoom, occasionally I'll accidentally click either WheelLeft or WheelRight, and it does a buggy zoom in or out, and the only way to reset it is to have {scene.camera.zoom = 32; scene.camera.pan = [0, 12]} run and reset the view.

I'd tried several variations on WheelLeft to no avail, and it would be great to unbind within Algodoo, so I do not need to change the mouse profile.
RobtAWZ

Re: Key Bind list

Postby electronicboy » Thu May 21, 2015 11:23 pm

So, Algodoo listens to those two keys but doesn't actually do anything special other than zoom in/out as normal, and all of the control keys don't have any configuration tools behind them that I know of, fairly sure we just accept and love their existing setup enough to not really care about that.

https://www.autohotkey.com/docs/misc/Override.htm
You might want to check that page out, you should be able to disable it yourself using AHK if thats what you're using for other applications
When asking for help, READ THE STICKIES!
electronicboy

Postby Kilinich » Thu May 21, 2015 11:33 pm

there is only following key code available for mouse:

mouse_left
mouse_middle
mouse_right
mouse_wheel_up
mouse_wheel_down
Dream of Algodoo as game development engine...
Kilinich
[Best bug reporter 2010]

Postby RobtAWZ » Fri May 22, 2015 12:11 am

I was just using AHK as a monitor to find any sort of "correct" naming convention for the left and right wheel clicks. As a work around then, I'll just rebind the L/R clicks in the Logitech control panel since I don't typically leave AHK running.

Thanks for the info guys!
RobtAWZ

Return to Algodoo in general