ICOR (Robot collab)

Work together on Algodoo projects here.

Re: ICOR (Robot collab)

Postby Bronie12345 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:49 pm

can someone fix this, because i don't know what's wrong with it:
tmp.zip
change extension to .phz, or open it and run scene.phn
(42.48 KiB) Downloaded 126 times
When you make a comment at a scene, at least be brave enough to subscribe to that scene...
Don't go into a topic unprepared... Read the whole topic, including all the comments, before posting.

92% of teenagers have resorted to rap music. If you are part of the 8% who listens to real music, put this in your signature.
90% of teenagers today would die if Myspace/Facebook were completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% who would be laughing their heads off, add this to your signature.
Bronie12345

Postby KarateBrot » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:22 pm

what do you exactly want to do with it and why do you want to calculate a point from an angle and a distance?

btw. you have to post the functions into the console not into OnHitByLaser. a function is cool because it's fully dynamic.
For example if you want to calculate the angle between two points you then type this into onHitByLaser:
scene.my.angle(scene.my.p1, scene.my.p2)
and it will calculate it. it's like a function in maths.
(oh and you can calculate the distance between those two points as well and because one point will be the mouse position so i don't see the point why you want to calculate a new point
KarateBrot

Postby Bronie12345 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:27 am

a new point calculation is define where the circle needs to be spawned
When you make a comment at a scene, at least be brave enough to subscribe to that scene...
Don't go into a topic unprepared... Read the whole topic, including all the comments, before posting.

92% of teenagers have resorted to rap music. If you are part of the 8% who listens to real music, put this in your signature.
90% of teenagers today would die if Myspace/Facebook were completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% who would be laughing their heads off, add this to your signature.
Bronie12345

Postby standardtoaster » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:43 am

Code: Select all
Scene.my.EndPoint=(P, L, A)=>{[P(0) + (L * math.cos(A)), P(1) + (L * math.sin(A))]}

Is that what you need? P is the point that you know of. L is length of the "line" between P and your unknown point. A is the angle, in radians. Scene.my.EndPoint([0, 0], 4, math.pi/4) will give you [2.828427, 2.828427]. That is your unknown second point. :)
standardtoaster

Postby Bronie12345 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:25 pm

then, let's say, p = e.pos ; l = 0.1 ; a = the angle

will this calculation give back an array? (like e.pos = [1.85401659, 0.2518518])

Bronie12345

Postby standardtoaster » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:45 pm

Yes it will. Have you not tried it yet? My post explains it all.
standardtoaster

Postby Bronie12345 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:23 pm

well, im currently busy with other stuff, so im not really working on that robot anymore...
4 ways was enough for me...

Bronie12345

Postby Bronie12345 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:35 pm

ok, now i got something:
tmp robot.zip
a robot that needs to be fixed
(51.94 KiB) Downloaded 138 times

srry for the double-post

Bronie12345

Postby Kutis - AHOX » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:22 pm

I want to join into ICOR. Can I? I'm trying to make my own robot with cpu...
Kutis - AHOX

Location: In your Algodoo improving your scenes to make it better

Postby savask » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:19 pm

Yes of course. I'll add you to the list.
savask

Postby Kutis - AHOX » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:16 pm

I'm trying to make new brain for ICOR robot - iBrain
It will NOT have non-geom variables! :thumbup:
It will have these sensors:
-distance sensors
-touch sensors

And it can controll motor - this is only one variable to use... - it will have laser output - not non-geom variable output

I will upload it to Algobox if it will be done - It's my Christams Present to ICOR and AHOX :D
Kutis - AHOX

Location: In your Algodoo improving your scenes to make it better

Postby Mechanic » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:27 pm

I want to join, but I can only do one of the possible works, the mechanical designer, I don't have idea of thyme, so sorry, but I can make any mechanical part for the robot (arm, leg, body, spinal cord cover, body, head structure, guns, weapons, tools...), so please accept me in this collab.
Tanks, bye.
Mechanic

Postby savask » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:40 am

Don't think that this collab is alive, but we are always welcome to new people!
savask

Postby Mechanic » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:16 pm

Ok, but at list to do something.
Mechanic

Postby CoolRulez12 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:22 am

Posting much? This topic looks kinda not-alive....
Can I help? Although I am new to ANNs, I would like to do a favor to this topic. :D
EDIT : Try using reinforcement learning techniques. They seem good for rookie car drivers within 100 generations.
CoolRulez12

Previous

Return to Collab forum