Power (Electricity) Collab

Work together on Algodoo projects here.

Power (Electricity) Collab

Postby ags131 » Thu May 12, 2011 8:13 am

I am trying to make a reliable, easy to use, power system in Algodoo. I have a system made but its in great need of perfection.... (And maybe redesign.) Im needing the help of people other than me to be able to do this.

Heres what i have made: (Also on algobox.)
Power Components2.phz
(45.92 KiB) Downloaded 490 times
(This contains some minor changes from the algobox version.)
Rating: rated 5
Filesize: 45.62 kB
Comments: 0
Ratings: 1
download

It can be overloaded by connecting too many bulbs to the circuit. (This circuit has a bandwidth of 10 so runs several bulbs.) A sign of overloading is the flickering bulbs right after supercharging the battery, With less bulbs theres less demand on the system and they dont flicker. (Numbers 1-5 toggle bulb group power.)

F2 SuperCharges Battery.
ags131

Re: Power (Electricity) Collab

Postby frogman786 » Wed May 25, 2011 8:02 am

this looks like something i'd be willing to help with
just give me something to do :)
DFTBA nerdfighters

TheWonkits wrote:As immature as some of the people on this forum can be, most of you are pretty cool.

TC42 wrote:Better than spell-check... ...TC42's instant grammar-correction posts! :lol:
frogman786

Re: Power (Electricity) Collab

Postby ags131 » Wed May 25, 2011 7:13 pm

The biggest problem with this system is inefficiency. But so far I've been unable to find a way to fix that. (Other than one-way conduits (Ended up making it worse)) Its also in need of a good cable system. (Ive made some with conduit/laser chains but they take too long to equalize. And they tend to drain alot of power in staying equalized with the rest of the system. (In other words, a whole cable needs to function like a SINGLE conduit.)
ags131

Return to Collab forum