[Algobox] Algodoo Tag Team

Work together on Algodoo projects here.

Re: [Algobox] Algodoo Tag Team

Postby Mystery » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:08 am

You where not assigned set 42 neither have we started we still need to fix some of the tags. Please stop because we can't remove tags.
Mystery

Postby gradyfitz » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:20 am

Mystery wrote:You where not assigned set 42 neither have we started we still need to fix some of the tags. Please stop because we can't remove tags.

Oh my!, which tags were these? I think the main changes that had to be made to tags were simply those that changed the name of a particular tag (such as 3D to Depth and Art to Artistic), resultant from minimum tag length.

Though, I've put a "set status" indicator in the first post, this simply shows what is being done. I think the order in which sets are done is not too important, since they are of uniform size and are completely defined in which they cover, though, I think it would be a bit easier if it were done in the order 1 - 127 rather than random sets for simply because it increases by one. Because of how I have organized it, it's not much of an issue either way (assuming it's kept up to date).
Mechanisms: 18 Mechanisms.
Thyme: Tutorial - Variables/Commands List.
Thymechanic
gradyfitz

Postby Mystery » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:47 am

I thought we were still in a stage of refining the list.
But if you want to start.
Mystery

Postby gradyfitz » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:31 am

Mystery wrote:I thought we were still in a stage of refining the list.
But if you want to start.

I think at this stage, we have the main tags, any extra that come up, we can add to the list and continue. So I think it would be fine to start. Keep thinking of tags, because we're still at the stage where we likely remember all the scenes we've looked at, so can probably go back to them and apply the newly appropriate tags.
Thymechanic
gradyfitz

Postby ducky21 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:53 am

I posted that I was starting. Nobody told me to stop. Chronos gets 4 scenes done for him. BIG DEAL. Allright Mystery:
CAN I DO 5 NOW?
ducky21

Postby gradyfitz » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:32 am

ducky21 wrote:I posted that I was starting. Nobody told me to stop. Chronos gets 4 scenes done for him. BIG DEAL. Allright Mystery:
CAN I DO 5 NOW?

Well, at this stage I see no reason not to begin (if there are reasons, I'd rather sort them out before we begin, but I don't see any at the moment), and I'm not entirely sure what you were talking about when you said "Chronos gets 4 scenes done for him. BIG DEAL.". And are you planning to work on set 5 or set 42 (set 5 makes more sense, but you've said set 42 so I'm not sure what you're doing, I'd just like to clear this up :) ).
Thymechanic
gradyfitz

Postby ducky21 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:09 am

I was doing 42 but now I am doing 5 as it is more resonable. I said big deal because I did 4 tags on 42 before you posted that I should do 5. Chronos will do 42 if it is continued in the same patern. He gets 2, 7, 12, 17, 22, 27, 32, 37, 42.
Sorry about the confusion.
ducky21

Postby gradyfitz » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:57 am

ducky21 wrote:I was doing 42 but now I am doing 5 as it is more resonable. I said big deal because I did 4 tags on 42 before you posted that I should do 5. Chronos will do 42 if it is continued in the same patern. He gets 2, 7, 12, 17, 22, 27, 32, 37, 42.
Sorry about the confusion.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up, and just because initially the pattern is 1,2,3,4,5 for the first five people doesn't mean that people will finish in that order (the first person to finish will get set 6 and it will continue onwards, so you could very reasonably get set 42 before anyone else).

Good luck everyone :).
Thymechanic
gradyfitz

Postby Mystery » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:19 am

So we have started? :eh:
Mystery

Postby gradyfitz » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:10 pm

Mystery wrote:So we have started? :eh:

I think so, I've finished 17 scenes, at this stage, if we notice any flaws with our tags or system, we can still change it (and re-apply these modifications to the already tagged scenes), with maybe 30 scenes out of place, I think even 30 scenes out of place in perhaps 1000 isn't too bad (not something someone would say that we've done wrong), so if you notice issues, it would be best to work them out as soon as possible (if we get to set 100 and realise something wrong, we'll probably leave it alone, if we haven't actually finished a set, it's more likely to be corrected), but so far, I don't really see any issues, and if there are any, they will most likely be discovered in the process of adding tags (if these issues are not quickly discovered, they will likely apply to a small component, so their impact will likely be small).

So basically, yes, I see no reason not to :).
Thymechanic
gradyfitz

Postby Mystery » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:04 pm

How is everyone going with their sets?
I've only done like 50ish. Anyone else to top the already small starting point.
Mystery

Postby electronicboy » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Ive done some of my set, only done aboutish 25, it took me just over an hour to do that.

I'm also keeping a record of what ive done, which shows what ive done as well as some I'm not sure about, which ill upload when ive finished.
When asking for help, READ THE STICKIES!
electronicboy

Postby Chronos » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:12 pm

Oops... I've forgotten about this. I'll get started on set 6 right away.
TheWinkits wrote:They both looks of cuking amazing
Chronos
[Most Active Member 2010]

Previous

Return to Collab forum