Algodoo Scene Help

Work together on Algodoo projects here.

Algodoo Scene Help

Postby memaster3 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:27 am

I am trying to modify someone else's satellite so that I can use some parts from it for another scene to steady a satellite dish mounted on a building. Can you help get this scene phunlet safe? The Satellite_Original.phz scene is the original scene and the Satellite_Fixed.phz is my version of it. Also, the Electronic_Vault.phz scene is my version of Protector's Vault 101. It uses parts from other scenes such as Kutis96's computer and Protector's Vault 101 with my modifications. Please don't get mad, I am only trying to improve other peoples scenes to provide to the Algodoo community. I will give credit IF I EVEN POST IT. It has some kinks that I have to work out still. BE SURE TO TEST IT IN A NEW SCENE AS A PHUNLET TO MAKE SURE THAT IT WORKS
Attachments
Electronic_Vault.phz
My electronic vault scene. It is mostly composed of my building with lights scene and Protector's Vault 101 scene. Please don't get mad at me for using another person's scene, I just am doing it in the interest of everyone else who wanted a cool safe with a run down building outside.
(483.21 KiB) Downloaded 112 times
Satellite_Fixed.phz
My attempt to fix the anti-vibration satellite scene to make it phunlet safe.
(288.69 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
Satellite_Original.phz
The original version of the anti-vibration satellite scene.
(269.37 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
memaster3

Re: Algodoo Scene Help

Postby Mystery » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:54 am

This does't really belong here.
Mystery

Return to Collab forum