I need help finding a scene in Algobox

Discuss scenes and videos made with Algodoo.

I need help finding a scene in Algobox

Postby InfinityPlayer » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:52 pm

There is a scene i saw once, not too long ago, that had 2 levels to it. It would have 'balls' on it, and a 'machine' that would push the balls from end to end. There were lots of little scripted boxes in set areas on the scene, which would make the different parts move when it was time, for instance, to lift the ball pusher to the top level, and another to lower it to the lower level. I can't remember what it's called. It would also have some kind of a ball shooter in it, too.

This may sound like a strange request, but i would most sincerely appreciate it if someone could find it for me. I have looked all over the place. The only other way i could find it would be to start from the beginning of the scene list, and go ALL the way through, one page at a time.

Thank you in advance to whosoever can find it for me. Please, if possible, post the link to the scene in a reply to this message.

p.s. I'm not even sure where i could put this post so it would receive the largest possible audience. :oops: :crazy:
I am still learning, not an expert yet. I'm just here to have some phun.
InfinityPlayer

Re: I need help finding a scene in Algobox

Postby MrLucasManSwe » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:14 pm

MrLucasManSwe

Return to Scenes