Wobbleman! (and scene to walk over!)

Discuss scenes and videos made with Algodoo.

Wobbleman! (and scene to walk over!)

Postby Torpedo » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:22 pm

as per my description on the phunbox -

Wobbleman is here! and hes sober, and not seen a woman in months after being at sea on the phunship. he hears rumour that the women and booze are now at this place called "algodoo" so now hes in port hes on the prowl!

invented by accident while creating a stabiliser mechanism, i began to wonder if i could use it to make a walker. realising i fail it walkers, i tried to make a unicycle. succeeding, i wondered if a i could attach legs to a unicycle. and succeeded in that, so this brings... wobbleman! (and a test scene that i made comical for some reason)

if wobble man wobbles too much, just walk back a bit and he should be fine. Also, press up to move his arms around. you might find a use for this later lol, depends who you are :lol: :*)

Author: Torpedo
Title: Wobbleman! (walking scene with landscape)
File Size: 62.03 kB
Rating: Image
ImageImage

I'd have made a better level but I ran out of commitment, But i made wobbleman to use in complicated game scenes, so considering hes only just been made, there will be more to come yet! (yes i know hes not quite a genuine walker but it looks good enough and climbs stairs, what more do you want xD)
Torpedo

Return to Scenes