Algodoo Bomb Disaster: Support Centre

Discuss scenes and videos made with Algodoo.

Algodoo Bomb Disaster: Support Centre

Postby BlueMoon2607 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:41 pm

Welcome to Algodoo Bomb's Support Centre, this centre will help you with this game, including controls, difficulty and more

Rating: rated 5.6
Filesize: 2.24 MB
Comments: 4
Ratings: 2
download

========== GENERAL ==========
This section will tell you how to play the game properly, get to know the game and have fun.

"Where am I? How do I move?"
It's straightforward, you are a rainbow ball and can move it with arrow keys. You can even jump like a parkour, and you can also climb up the terrains. You just need to avoid the bombs, that's it!

"Where are the bombs?"
Bombs are coloured orange, red, yellow, cyan, pink and green, you need to stay away from them otherwise you take damage.

"My computer is too slow!"
You can turn on Low Frequency at the options to lower down lag.

"How do I save my data?"
You need to save it manually, by saving a downloaded scene.

"It's too difficult!"
Make sure you are not on hardcore mode (toggle hardcore mode to off at options) to make it easier, this ensures peace is increased, otherwise, you can try other scenes uploaded on Algobox! Please do not leave a disrespectful comment for being too "difficult".

"I have accidentally erased my data, what do I do?!"
You may have a previously saved downloaded scene with your data and refresh the scene to get your data back. Unfortunately, I am not responsible for the data loss for that matter.

It looks like this is the end of the section, what's more?

========== INTERFACE ==========
This section will tell you how to play the game properly, get to know the game and have fun.

"How to start the game?"
On the centre of the screen, click the triangle green play button to start the game.

"How do I change maps?"
At the left of the screen, you can choose up to 5 maps, but they require specific XPs to unlock them.

"What are statistics?"
Your statistics are at the bottom of the screen, this tells you the high scores and XPs you have. You need to save the scene to save the statistics.

"Where do I see options?"
Options are at the right of the screen, it has Low Frequency, Hardcore Mode, and Erase Data.

It looks like this is the end of the section, what's more?

========== CONCLUSION ==========
That's it, the end of the support centre page, I hope all of the above helped you and get better at the Algodoo Bomb Disaster! If you cannot find the questions above, feel free to reply to this post!

Thank you for reading the whole page!

========== THE END ==========
BlueMoon2607

Return to Scenes