Ratings...

Things specific to the scene sharing facility "algobox". New scenes, bugs, suggestions, etc.

Ratings...

Postby Dezzeron » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:17 am

How high does my scene have to be rated to get on the "High-Lighted Scenes" thing? Just wanna know~ ;)
Check out my stuff HERE!
MY WEB SITE HERE!

Sorry, I just had to.

Phundamentalist!
Mystery wrote:I'm convinced that dezzerons scenes are all epic. He's one of the biggest underdogs of algobox.
Dezzeron

Re: Ratings...

Postby Rhett97 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:12 pm

I dont think its Ratings.. I think para,Conun and who else ever moderates AB Chooses if your scenes good enough...if its bad = no good = yes
Chronos wrote:There's nothing wrong with swearing. They're just words. People just think they have a bad meaning. What's the difference between shit and poo? Nothing. They're the same.
Rhett97

Postby Chronos » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:43 pm

Rhett97 wrote:I dont think its Ratings.. I think para,Conun and who else ever moderates AB Chooses if your scenes good enough...if its bad = no good = yes

actually, it has something to do with how old the scene is and the number of views or something. just wait for link. he MADE phunbox
TheWinkits wrote:They both looks of cuking amazing
Chronos
[Most Active Member 2010]

Postby niffirg1 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:34 pm

I have noticed if your scene jumps to high ratings quick then it gets on there and if it doesn't get that many ratings but gets like 200+ downloads then it gets on there to.
niffirg1

Postby Mystery » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:59 am

The highlighted scenes reflect the best scenes of the week. It can only have one scene from the author, it selects best scenes from ratings first, then by downloads, then by views. There are 36 scenes in the highlighted section, 6 of them are displayed at one time. :D
Mystery

Postby Dezzeron » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:56 am

That makes sense. I guess.
Check out my stuff HERE!
MY WEB SITE HERE!

Sorry, I just had to.

Phundamentalist!
Mystery wrote:I'm convinced that dezzerons scenes are all epic. He's one of the biggest underdogs of algobox.
Dezzeron

Return to Algobox scene sharing