phn image showing

Things specific to the scene sharing facility "algobox". New scenes, bugs, suggestions, etc.

phn image showing

Postby Bronie12345 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:04 pm

i've noticed that phn files on algobox don't have an image.
seeming some people are still using phn files (sometimes) to upload to algobox, i suggest there will be a converter, that will render an image automatically with the scene...

simple (and rational) explanation:
add images to uploaded phn files
When you make a comment at a scene, at least be brave enough to subscribe to that scene...
Don't go into a topic unprepared... Read the whole topic, including all the comments, before posting.

92% of teenagers have resorted to rap music. If you are part of the 8% who listens to real music, put this in your signature.
90% of teenagers today would die if Myspace/Facebook were completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% who would be laughing their heads off, add this to your signature.
Bronie12345

Re: phn image showing

Postby Chronos » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:24 pm

You can't. Phn files can't hold images. Also, uploading screenshots would be a bad idea. No telling what people could upload.
TheWinkits wrote:They both looks of cuking amazing
Chronos
[Most Active Member 2010]

Postby Sonic » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:30 pm

.phz files are packages, i.e. they hold multiple files, including a phn file and a screenshot for the scene. Phn files are just single files, so they don't have a screenshot.
I do stuff and break things. You know how it is.
Sonic

Postby Chronos » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:31 pm

Sonic wrote:.phz files are packages, i.e. they hold multiple files, including a phn file and a screenshot for the scene. Phn files are just single files, so they don't have a screenshot.

I just said that.
TheWinkits wrote:They both looks of cuking amazing
Chronos
[Most Active Member 2010]

Postby Sonic » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:32 pm

Chronos wrote:
Sonic wrote:.phz files are packages, i.e. they hold multiple files, including a phn file and a screenshot for the scene. Phn files are just single files, so they don't have a screenshot.

I just said that.

Yeah, but I said it in more words, so I seemed smarter.
I do stuff and break things. You know how it is.
Sonic

Postby savask » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:27 pm

I think you didn't understand him right, he meant render image, not pick it from phn (because there are no pictures there) or let user upload it.
savask

Postby Bronie12345 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:52 pm

thank you savask
but i also meant that the image is rendered by the algobox server, not by the user itself...
When you make a comment at a scene, at least be brave enough to subscribe to that scene...
Don't go into a topic unprepared... Read the whole topic, including all the comments, before posting.

92% of teenagers have resorted to rap music. If you are part of the 8% who listens to real music, put this in your signature.
90% of teenagers today would die if Myspace/Facebook were completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% who would be laughing their heads off, add this to your signature.
Bronie12345

Postby Kutis 96 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:11 am

Hmm... I suport this idea, Bronie.

But it will need alot more computing power of the server, but no much ppl uploads the .phn files, and the computing power will not be much used, so that's good idea, no problem :thumbup: .
I'm back! (not really!)

I'm also making real hardware, sometimes.
Kutis 96

Return to Algobox scene sharing