The Built in Algobox

Suggest changes and improvements to Algodoo.

The Built in Algobox

Postby Benjii » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:36 pm

I'm pretty sure no one has already suggested this but it's beginning to bug me...
At the moment the built in Algobox (incorporated into the Algodoo application) you have the ability to comment on someone's scenes but i think Algroyx ought to implement these functions: rating, favouring, subscribing, changing text colour and using smilies (without having write the script). So basically you'd have all of the functions you'd have in the separate Algobox (with the addition of changing colour without a script). I also think that these suggestions should be added to the 'save and share' option so you could use them in a description. Just saying this because having to constantly switch from my browser to Algodoo whenever i want to rate, favour and subscribe is beginning to annoy me!! :thumbup:
By the way, sorry if you think this is in the wrong forum( :? ), i just thought it fitted the 'suggestions' bracket better than the 'algobox' bracket as i thought that was mainly to do with the normal Algobox (referring to the one that is not built in the Algodoo).
Si hoc legere scis numium eruditionis habes.
Benjii

Re: The Built in Algobox

Postby Nxdt » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:48 am

It would be cool to have your subscriptions popup/appear in the corner, so you don't even have to go onto algobox.
Nxdt

Re: The Built in Algobox

Postby faytree » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:03 pm

-Nxdt
i agree :clap:
waiting for semester break to come...
faytree

Return to Suggestions