spell check on boxes

Suggest changes and improvements to Algodoo.

spell check on boxes

Postby Chronos » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:24 am

i think the title says it all. it should just underline the word in the appearance menu or something
TheWinkits wrote:They both looks of cuking amazing
Chronos
[Most Active Member 2010]

Re: spell check on boxes

Postby Torpedo » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:31 am

Nah i really don't agree with that. If your that worried, just type your words that your unsure of into either google, or the whole string into microsoft word, or if you haven't got that into a text box in firefox as that will spell check as well.

Its an unnecessary addition that'd be more of an annoyance than a help imo.
Torpedo

Postby gradyfitz » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:14 am

Torpedo wrote:Nah i really don't agree with that. If your that worried, just type your words that your unsure of into either google, or the whole string into microsoft word, or if you haven't got that into a text box in firefox as that will spell check as well.

Especially if you weren't using the same dictionary as phun uses :D, or purposely misspell a word so that you can have a lot of different values that you can use.

I think that perhaps it could be beneficial, but, I also think it could be problematic. I think it would be a bit of a hassle trying to set up all the variables.

Overall, I think that it's a feature I don't need :D, and it seems like a lot of work. There is a bit of a check if something's wrong in the script menu (there used to be at least, if I remember rightly).
Mechanisms: 18 Mechanisms.
Thyme: Tutorial - Variables/Commands List.
Thymechanic
gradyfitz

Postby Chronos » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:36 am

gradyfitz wrote:
Torpedo wrote:Nah i really don't agree with that. If your that worried, just type your words that your unsure of into either google, or the whole string into microsoft word, or if you haven't got that into a text box in firefox as that will spell check as well.

Especially if you weren't using the same dictionary as phun uses :D, or purposely misspell a word so that you can have a lot of different values that you can use.

I think that perhaps it could be beneficial, but, I also think it could be problematic. I think it would be a bit of a hassle trying to set up all the variables.

Overall, I think that it's a feature I don't need :D, and it seems like a lot of work. There is a bit of a check if something's wrong in the script menu (there used to be at least, if I remember rightly).

i never said spell check the script menu :| i said to spell check the text on boxes, in the appearance menu. you wouldnt believe how many people misspell words on them :crazy:
TheWinkits wrote:They both looks of cuking amazing
Chronos
[Most Active Member 2010]

Return to Suggestions