Algodoo suggestions

Suggest changes and improvements to Algodoo.

Algodoo suggestions

Postby vaidas369 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:42 pm

Hi, im was using algodoo for a wile now, and i just wanted to maybe add some thinks to algodoo. If everyone will say that is a good idea, its just a suggestions so tell me which one you like it, or not maybe...

1: If you press two times on object with RIGHT mouse button you will can choose how much rotate a object by writing degrees.
(It will help faster and better with edit objects, helps optics.)

2. In colors palette could be not box with lot of boxes and colors, bu bigger circle WITH ALL COLORS IN IT. I think its faster and better way to choose wanted color.

3. And it could be more collision layers.... Now we have 12 right? how about 20, or more. I think that people car choose in SETTINGS menu how much they want.

4. And it will be cool if it would be a small window that, when you click it it opens calculator. Just simple calculator because in my position its VERY useful.

5. And i was thinking about information window where it show information like how much is 1 M/S to KM/H or how to get ALWAYS in plus in any mathematical calculations (You have to do this like 10 - 15 is (-5) right but if you do this 10 - 15 * (-1) You will get not -5 but 5) . Or it shows how to count HP (Horse Power) or RPM. It just simple window HOW TO COUNT.

6. That think symbol of X can have a brake count. Like axe, If you hit it to hard it brakes and disappears.

7. And when it is option like HETEROCOLLIDE it not collide only one layer. I mean if you make two object with A layer and marke it to heterocollide = true then yes it works but if they have A and B, and even it market with heterocollide it still collide. It could be a option what collision layer to collide and which one not.

Thats will be it for this time. I have lot i mean a LOT of thinks that you can add to algodoo but not for this time.

And i want to tell about some of the bugs i have found.

If you glue two or more objects to the background and slide one of the object but still when its glue to a background second object will moves with object that you slide. Not same speed but moves.... It not could be.

Or there is a bug with FRICTION. Even if you make it to be +INF it still slide.... Even if you rise object density, it will be less but still slide....

Tell me if im wrong.... ( and sorry for grammar mistakes, im still learning it).
vaidas369

Return to Suggestions