We need to remove those Algicosathlon nonsense

Suggest changes and improvements to Algodoo.

Do you agree with my suggestion

Yay(Yes)
88%
Nay(No)
13%

Total votes : 16

Re: We need to remove those Algicosathlon nonsense

Postby Ultragamer564 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:26 am

faytree wrote:Btw, the amount of marbles in Algobox are so many that it's enough to build the Taj Mahal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think we might have enough Marbles and Algothon Athletes at this point to buid the Eiffel Tower, the Pentagon, hell, even Venus!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a8/Tour_Eiffel_Wikimedia_Commons.jpg
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/The_Pentagon_January_2008.jpg
http://space-facts.com/wp-content/uploads/venus.png
"My seizure will never stop, so you should probably not question my logic." ~Ultra, 2015

My YouTube: Ultragamer564
Ultragamer564

Postby FRA32 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:27 am

Srly, if the MR kids wanted to start dooing other stuff, they would have started "learning" how to do that stuff themselfes. But they don't. Algodoo is just a place where they can throw every junk in that gets in their head, not mattering about how people will like it, unless they get a subscriber, where they instantly flip and go like "OMG1!!1! I gut Subzcriiba, gutta make txt-scene abut it". No offense, but since algodoo is free, people with a way lesser grade of maturity joined the algobox, which is a plague for the more adult guys since "kids-stuff" and "adults-stuff" is freely mixed together, resulting in both parties(if the MR-fans would actually care) beeing annoyed of seeing tons of scenes not belonging to your area of interrest. And since 90% of the standart rules were deleted back then(excepting the more serious ones) the algobox sorta went nuts and turned into an arnachy were everyone does what he wants without any care. I miss the times when Text scenes and other stuff that wont do anything were forbidden, causing the scenes lists to be nice and clean. Now you only see marbles(mm'okay, not forbidden), "algodinguslon results", annoucements NOT by XRay, wierd character share stuff that even I dont understand(and dont want to) and so on
FRA32

Postby faytree » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:42 am

FRA32 wrote:Srly, if the MR kids wanted to start dooing other stuff, they would have started "learning" how to do that stuff themselfes. But they don't. Algodoo is just a place where they can throw every junk in that gets in their head, not mattering about how people will like it, unless they get a subscriber, where they instantly flip and go like "OMG1!!1! I gut Subzcriiba, gutta make txt-scene abut it". No offense, but since algodoo is free, people with a way lesser grade of maturity joined the algobox, which is a plague for the more adult guys since "kids-stuff" and "adults-stuff" is freely mixed together, resulting in both parties(if the MR-fans would actually care) beeing annoyed of seeing tons of scenes not belonging to your area of interrest. And since 90% of the standart rules were deleted back then(excepting the more serious ones) the algobox sorta went nuts and turned into an arnachy were everyone does what he wants without any care. I miss the times when Text scenes and other stuff that wont do anything were forbidden, causing the scenes lists to be nice and clean. Now you only see marbles(mm'okay, not forbidden), "algodinguslon results", annoucements NOT by XRay, wierd character share stuff that even I dont understand(and dont want to) and so on

I agree,FRA32.
If they want to share results, they shouldve just upload it to dropbox and shared it to people who join their camps instead of posting unnecessary scene that doesn't do anything for fun
I'm back from the "dead"
faytree

Postby Nubman41 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:57 pm

Honestly, I hope this stupid crap dies soon. I am so pissed that 80% of the scenes under the "New" Tab are just absolutely DISGUSTING. Like, I feel so bad for the people who make a very awesome car or a cool game, But seconds later its just drowned with Trashcathlons and CancerBall Races. Just because your dumb, repetitive, and overall God-Awful Marble races have code in it, Doesn't mean its original. Its the same filth Scripted or not. Please, Just please someone just end it all.
Nubman41

Postby FRA32 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:04 am

I would appreciate it if they were at least properly SCRIPTED, but not even THAT is present due to scripting taking efford. I would appreciate it a lot if they would at least put in the efford to make some clever scripts between all that nonsense.
FRA32

Previous

Return to Suggestions