Ejection Seat and parachute Contest

This is a forum for Algodoo contests by our users. An official contest forum will be announced shortly.

Ejection Seat and parachute Contest

Postby Nrk98 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:40 am

Hi there, Im Nrk98, you may just remember me from not famous scenes as Lorry with a crane, and Mobile stationary crane.

Clap you suckers!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

No, in all seriousness im not famous at all, and im glad because of that.

What im really gonna do, is set up a contest for which one of you experienced Algodoo creators can make an ejection seat and a parachute, so that the Ejectee dont get smashed, if you catch my drift.
The chair can be either stationary or moving (as in a jetplane),
Im asking for this contest so we all can see how imaginary and good creators we have in our little community(that also refers to scripters)

But if you dont want to entry, or you just gonna blow it out your nose, thats ok, i dont expect much because I am asking, a totally unknown person that nobody knows or have heard of.

Now, if you want to gain entry, heres the rules;

1. Any entry you create, however simple or advanced, are welcome to the contest. there is no restrictions.

2. The Ejectee must gain enough tourqe upwards so that he can safely eject from the chair without hitting the ground before the parachute can open.

3. If you can magically keep the Ejectee from dying, that would be prefrable :)

4. Have alot of fun, remember, what you will make here, alot of users will (perhaps, if interested) see your contributions and give you som recognition and credit ( i know i will ).

This contest will end the 15th. of May.

PS: Yes i know i havent left a scene for you to take ideas from, but this is the beauty in it: Let YOUR imagination flow like dilithium oxide :)

Happy building :)

Sincerly Roger
Nrk98

Re: Ejection Seat and parachute Contest

Postby greyscale » Tue May 01, 2012 1:37 pm

I missed the part about the parachute , but its an entry anyway.
http://www.algodoo.com/algobox/details.php?id=62318
greyscale

Re: Ejection Seat and parachute Contest

Postby Ravenplucker » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:19 pm

Look over the contest guidelines carefully before making a contest.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=336
TheWonkits wrote:You can't do cartwheels when you're bored. Biological impossibility; they're fueled by joy.

Phundamentalist
Ravenplucker

Return to Contests