How do you make a bazooka?

Post your tutorials here.

How do you make a bazooka?

Postby Penguin186 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:01 am

So: Here is my problem i want to make a bazooka that fires a bullet that after hiting something will turn into a max mass and bouncines circle that after hiting something will clone himself nine times and destroys the clones after 30 seconds AND the bullet will respawn in the bazooka AND i need a firing mechanism. Can you help me plz? :geek:
It's hard being ORANGE

~Penguin186-fan of the colour ORANGE
User avatar
Penguin186
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:34 pm

Re: How do you make a bazooka?

Postby RicH » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:15 pm

What have you tried doing?
Millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. Something terrible has happened.
User avatar
RicH
[Funniest Person 2010]
 
Posts: 2043
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:01 am

Re: How do you make a bazooka?

Postby Chronos » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:01 pm

My guess: Nothing.
TheWinkits wrote:They both looks of cuking amazing
User avatar
Chronos
[Most Active Member 2010]
 
Posts: 4457
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Californania

Re: How do you make a bazooka?

Postby TC42 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:22 pm

Okay, seeing as we're (me, Chronos, and RicH) probably going to have to do most of the work...

  • Do you have algodoo, or phun?
  • Do you have any experience with Thyme?
  • Have you researched existing solutions?
  • More specifically, can't you just download my scripted machine gun (most recent version) and modify it?
  • Do you have any experience with the search bar at the top of the forums page? Its up in the top right corner. Previous experience with this function is necessary and required.

I'll help... but you'll owe me one sandwich.
Image
Spambot wrote:Nowadays, memes usually are studied less in the field of biology, but more with the arena of psychology along with sociology. But, the major area of a meme, getting embraced and imitated all the time is what’s at any core connected with any meme.
User avatar
TC42
 
Posts: 984
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:53 pm
Location: $ sudo apt get-install sandwich_

Re: How do you make a bazooka?

Postby Chronos » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:16 am

TC42 wrote:Okay, seeing as we're (me, Chronos, and RicH) probably going to have to do most of the work...

Me? Do work? In Algodoo?

Hah. Haha.
TheWinkits wrote:They both looks of cuking amazing
User avatar
Chronos
[Most Active Member 2010]
 
Posts: 4457
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: Californania

Re: How do you make a bazooka?

Postby TC42 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:44 am

Okay... Chronos, RicH and I will probably end up doing most of the play*...
Happy now, Chronos? :D

*- involving the possibility of a thought of maybe trying to help out


Also, All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play...
Image
Spambot wrote:Nowadays, memes usually are studied less in the field of biology, but more with the arena of psychology along with sociology. But, the major area of a meme, getting embraced and imitated all the time is what’s at any core connected with any meme.
User avatar
TC42
 
Posts: 984
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:53 pm
Location: $ sudo apt get-install sandwich_


Return to Tutorials

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests