Spring Hydaulics

Post your tutorials here.

Re: Spring Hydaulics

Postby Laraso » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:22 am

Rhett97 wrote:Well... uhm.. im not getting the problem. is it like not saving??.... hmm...... well ill make a scene to go with this and you can work off that.

No, it saves all right. Its old length was 2.0. I set it to Scene.My.SpringL and when I press play it does the math and automatically sets the length to 1.5. When I undo the simulation it is still at 1.5. I think this is impossible to do in Algodoo, as far as I know.
Phundamentalist... When possible!
Laraso

Postby Rhett97 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:40 am

Author: Rhett97
Title: Thyme spring lengthener
File Size: 11.23 kB
Rating: Image
ImageImage
A and D to control length
Chronos wrote:There's nothing wrong with swearing. They're just words. People just think they have a bad meaning. What's the difference between shit and poo? Nothing. They're the same.
Rhett97

Postby Laraso » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:55 am

What the heck? It works now! Thats weird, I was having that problem last night, the same time I was having trouble getting groovyOn to work. Thanks! Oh, and by the way, A and S control the springs, not A and D.
Laraso

Postby Rhett97 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:07 am

oh yeah thats what i meant and it seems algodoo might been in a bad mood last night :lol:
Chronos wrote:There's nothing wrong with swearing. They're just words. People just think they have a bad meaning. What's the difference between shit and poo? Nothing. They're the same.
Rhett97

Postby Altro » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:15 pm

nice tut, btw use [IMG] tags so there are no links :thumbup:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/546516101.png
EAT THAT LOWLOL ( now ivanlul)! ALMOST DOUBLE YOUR DL SPEED! - HAVE FASTEST INTERNET SPEED IN FORUMS! w00t!
I was on the old forums aswell
I cant be a Phundamentalist because Im crap at algodoo.
"Every cloud has silver lining. Except the mushroom shaped ones, which have a lining of Iridium and Strontium 90."- Kevin Holmes
Altro

Postby Rhett97 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:26 am

I know but theres image limits... so then i would have to re-upload them all... and other stufff that im too lazyto do...
Rhett97

Postby Laraso » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:05 pm

Rhett97 wrote:I know but theres image limits... so then i would have to re-upload them all... and other stufff that im too lazyto do...

I had to upload my photos 3 times for my spring shotgun tut... I ended up just posting thumbnails with links to the real thing.
Laraso

Postby Rhett97 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:55 pm

yeah..... i just had to delete the pic in my sig cause i tryed to edit my sig...
Rhett97

Postby davidz40 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:24 pm

Negative numbers are not so unreal, they can describe some exotic/dark/antimatter materials. For example, there ARE materials with negative refraction index.
Phundamentalist
davidz40

Previous

Return to Tutorials