Algodoo Education Updates

Forums for educators and researchers to discuss educational aspects of Algodoo.

Algodoo Education Updates

Postby hbell12 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:09 pm

Hi, I bought Algodoo Education for our desktop pc a couple years ago for my son. He loves it! For Christmas, I was checking the site to see if there's any updated versions I can get him or download. But, instead all I saw so far is Algodoo is free. I don't see anything about Algodoo for Education or anything about updates. Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm wondering if there's updates or anything different from a couple years ago. Are updates automatic when my son opens and plays Algodoo for Education? Is there a newer version from 2-3 years ago? Thanks!
hbell12

Re: Algodoo Education Updates

Postby Kilinich » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:27 pm

Algodoo 2.1 free and it inludes all features of Algodoo for Edication.
Dream of Algodoo as game development engine...
Kilinich
[Best bug reporter 2010]

Postby hbell12 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:43 pm

Thank you! Can I download version 2.1 from the previous version of Algodoo for Education interface I have installed? Or do I need to download new version and uninstall the old version? Thanks!
hbell12

Postby electronicboy » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:24 pm

Just download the new version from the website, the installer will automatically remove the older version before it installs the new version.
When asking for help, READ THE STICKIES!
electronicboy

Postby popo » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:15 am

I want to ask about algodoo for learning physics. I made experiments through algodoo. The trial is the law of gravity newton associated with physical pendulum experiment. I want to ask you. how to bring within two objects automatically?
popo

Return to Algodoo for educators