Don't Know My Algoryx UserName!

If you have problems installing or running Algodoo, have found a bug or need in-game help - this is it!

Don't Know My Algoryx UserName!

Postby TheAsianGamerHD » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:51 pm

I haven't been on algodoo in forever, so a week ago I decided to start playing it again. I was designing a new gun. I am finally finished with it, (I have the paid version from before it was free) so then I go to the save scene and I "Save scene and share" it tells me to login, but When I press forgot password it tells me I need to know my username, which I do not. For those of you who don't know your forum UserName is different then your algoryx one. I need help thanks!
TheAsianGamerHD

Re: Don't Know My Algoryx UserName!

Postby electronicboy » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:16 am

An Email address is required when you register to algobox, so I should be able to match you're username from an email address!

Send me a PM with the email address(or a list of email addresses you have in the case you're not sure) used in registration, and I will get one of the Algoryx staff to perform a lookup in the database for you.

/Electronicboy
-Community Admin
When asking for help, READ THE STICKIES!
electronicboy

Postby TheAsianGamerHD » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:17 am

But how can I trust you are a real mod/admin? And you are not going to hack into my account? Sorry, but I don't trust that.
TheAsianGamerHD

Postby electronicboy » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:09 pm

Red Username - Indicates that I'm an admin on the forums.
I speak to Emanuel all the time, who is the member of the algoryx team I will speak to.

I have no access to the database myself, and would have to get an Algoryx member to perform the look up.

Also, as I have no access to the database, I can't exactly hack you, as I have no idea what you're username is, and I would also need your password, which will be encrypted in the database.

If you want to, you can send the request directly to Emanuel, but it will probably take a while;
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1995
When asking for help, READ THE STICKIES!
electronicboy

Postby jon_joy_1999 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:44 am

also, his profile says he's a member of the Administrator group :roll:
BSrac = BoincStats recent average credit
I'd rather be network computing.
jon_joy_1999

Return to Help / Bug reports