[algodoo] Bug with using standby mode

If you have problems installing or running Algodoo, have found a bug or need in-game help - this is it!

[algodoo] Bug with using standby mode

Postby titanic4 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:47 am

Standby mode can mess up with Algodoo's usage counter. Normally it would be 8-7 hours after first installation and with using standby mode(expected), but Algodoo demo suddenly changed itself into algodoo play without notice. I have pressed "File>>about" and I was not believing in that: the timer shows 292.5 years of overall algodoo usage! That's impossible to get such huge usage time overnight!
Screenshot:http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/834/algodooforeducationdemo.png

PS: as for time of this post you have left enabled debug mode of phpBB.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /antispam/spam_words.php on line 62: preg_match_all() [function.preg-match-all]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /antispam/spam_words.php on line 62: preg_match_all() [function.preg-match-all]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
titanic4

Re: [algodoo] Bug with using standby mode

Postby electronicboy » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:55 pm

titanic4 wrote:Standby mode can mess up with Algodoo's usage counter. Normally it would be 8-7 hours after first installation and with using standby mode(expected), but Algodoo demo suddenly changed itself into algodoo play without notice. I have pressed "File>>about" and I was not believing in that: the timer shows 292.5 years of overall algodoo usage! That's impossible to get such huge usage time overnight!
Screenshot:http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/834/algodooforeducationdemo.png

Never seen this issue before, I've seen the counter jump once, but I made them reset the counter, and it never happened again. I'll forward Emil to this, see what he says about it.

PS: as for time of this post you have left enabled debug mode of phpBB.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)

AFAIK, phpBB debug mode is off, and is never enabled on the website, but I never know what the Algoryx Team is upto,
I'll ask one of them, but I feel this is just phpBB being funny.
Unless they enabled it when I was performing some modifications to the site code, in which case I'd better get them to turn it off!
Cheers for the info of that.

When asking for help, READ THE STICKIES!
electronicboy

Return to Help / Bug reports